Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO & DJI GO 4 app
736 3 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amVici0us
lvl.1
Mexico

I have purchased a phantom 3 pro, osmo and Mavic 2 zoom. I do a lot of live broadcast on the two facebook profiles I manage. Since a couple of updates ago, the app doesn’t allow me to choose my Facebook pages to do so, just my personal profile. I have invested a lot and rely too much on dji to have this issues at this point. I need a solution ASAP.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience.  Currently, an error occurs when users live stream on Facebook via DJI GO/DJI GO 4. Our team is fully aware of this situation and this matter should be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-2
Use props
amVici0us
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 4-2 11:22
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience.  Currently, an error occurs when users live stream on Facebook via DJI GO/DJI GO 4. Our team is fully aware of this situation and this matter should be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

It is beyond frustrating to have this issues not being fixed at this point. As mentioned I rely much on your equipment.

Yesterday I had to broadcast live Bret Michaels opening concert with my iPhone. My company expects a better quality and I thought I could count on my osmo. Turns out, I can't.

https://www.facebook.com/hrhrivieramaya/videos/837189929968454?sfns=mo
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

amVici0us Posted at 4-2 11:32
It is beyond frustrating to have this issues not being fixed at this point. As mentioned I rely much on your equipment.

Yesterday I had to broadcast live Bret Michaels opening concert with my iPhone. My company expects a better quality and I thought I could count on my osmo. Turns out, I can't.

We understand your frustration and we're sorry to let you down. Our related team is doing their best to rectify this matter problem as soon as possible in order to have the ability to do live streaming on different pages that our customers handle. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules