Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 3 Standard Problems
3061 9 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grant_mengg
lvl.1
United States

I've been flying my drone for almost 1 and 1/2 years and nothing has been wrong with it until about 3 months ago. I am constantly getting "strong interferance" messages. I also seem to get the "Too close to an airport" message when i will be in the middle of no where. Because of this my GPS signal always says weak. Also my drone is very unstable wobbling up and down and back and forth. Lastly, the camera quality is very poor and black lines always run down the screen. I was thinking that it might have something to do with the micro sd card. Thanks for the help in advance!
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day  grant_mengg. I am sorry to know that you are having this issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the firmware of the said drone is on its latest one? In addition have you tried flying your drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? With regards to the interference that you have experienced on your previous flight, most of the cause of the interference would be any wireless signal that interfering signals from the Remote controller to the Aircraft. Some drones are still prone to any interference especially when flying in the Urban area. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-2
Use props
grant_mengg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-2 14:21
Hello and good day  grant_mengg. I am sorry to know that you are having this issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the firmware of the said drone is on its latest one? In addition have you tried flying your drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? With regards to the interference that you have experienced on your previous flight, most of the cause of the interference would be any wireless signal that interfering signals from the Remote controller to the Aircraft. Some drones are still prone to any interference especially when flying in the Urban area. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your support.

Yes, i believe i am on the latest update which would be 19.2 i think. Also i have tried to fly in different places like Kansas and Colorado and it always says the same stuff and acts the same. Thanks for the reply
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Interference is common in urban areas and not unusual.
If you are getting a weak GPS message in outdoor areas where the drone has a good skyview, something is wrong.
Post some flight data and I might be able to see more.
2019-4-2
Use props
grant_mengg
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-2 14:49
Interference is common in urban areas and not unusual.
If you are getting a weak GPS message in outdoor areas where the drone has a good skyview, something is wrong.
Post some flight data and I might be able to see more.

what do you mean by flight data.
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

grant_mengg Posted at 4-2 14:59
what do you mean by flight data.

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
You'll find instructions there to upload your (txt file) flight record from the phone or tablet you flew with.
When you upload to that site, it will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides .
2019-4-2
Use props
grant_mengg
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-2 15:04
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
You'll find instructions there to upload your (txt file) flight record from the phone or tablet you flew with.
When you upload to that site, it will give you a detailed report of the flight.

its not working
2019-4-2
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Its working for me.
Do it open with no data inside?
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Read the instructions carefully
2019-4-2
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

What kind of device where you using to fly with?  In other words, Android or Iphone?  

Locating Your Flight Logs

Follow these instructions to locate the flight logs on your mobile device:

For Apple mobile devices, follow these instructions to retrieve your DJI GO TXT flight logs from iTunes. After retrieving your flight logs, click the Browse... button above to select a flight log and upload it.
    Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll want to select Litchi in the listed apps and retrieve the flight logs from the flightlogs folder.

For Android mobile devices, connect your mobile device to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord (for DJI GO 3) or DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord (for DJI GO 4).
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules