CANNOT RECORD AND LIVE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK BY DJI GO 4
4184 5 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrSimple_VN
lvl.1
Vietnam

Dear all, I have a problem with my livestream when use DJI GO 4
Someone tell me how to slove  this problem, please!
Thanks you so much!

2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Please be notified that the live streaming may not be available at the moment due to Facebook's restriction and protection which was probably applied because of a specific incident that had happened. Our team will work on resolving this matter in the next application version. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support.  

2019-4-3
Use props
Guss Fish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5479 ft

Réunion

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 10:58
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Please be notified that the live streaming may not be available at the moment due to Facebook's restriction and protection which was probably applied because of a specific incident that had happened. Our team will work on resolving this matter in the next application version. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support.

I have the same problem
79DD0D05-70F9-4342-9EC1-A44018694337.png
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Guss Fish Posted at 4-3 11:53
I have the same problem

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Please refer to the details above in regards to this scenario. We do appreciate your understanding. Kindly keep us posted if you have other queries. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-4
Use props
gsao
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-4-3 10:58
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Please be notified that the live streaming may not be available at the moment due to Facebook's restriction and protection which was probably applied because of a specific incident that had happened. Our team will work on resolving this matter in the next application version. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support.

I have same issue. It worked few days ago. Now I cannot live to my facebook. Can you please help me solve this issue?
2021-7-1
Use props
gsao
New
United States

gsao Posted at 7-1 23:52
I have same issue. It worked few days ago. Now I cannot live to my facebook. Can you please help me solve this issue?[view_image]

Is Facebook live permanently restricted? If it is restricted permanently, I need all my DJI drones returned.
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules