Goggles RE manufactured date.
3180 9 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walttheartist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I want to locate my Goggles RE serical number and on what date they were manufactured. The goggles don't have any information on them that I can see, and I'm affraid I've thrown the box out. Can someone tell me where I can find this information?
2019-4-3
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Canada

I'm not as dumb as I thought... I did keep the box with the Serial Number and manufactured date.
My Goggles RE were made in September, 2018 - SN 0NSDF9W003002U. I guess that means that my Goggles do not include the hardware correction that fixes the distance problem. So now I have to create a DJI ticket and see what can be done to fix my goggles.

Does anyone know how I do this? Thanks for any help.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we could only check the activation date of your unit via the serial number and this serial number is included on the white sticker which is located at the top part of your DJI Goggles. You may send us the details via PM for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-3
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

walttheartist Posted at 4-3 10:11
I'm not as dumb as I thought... I did keep the box with the Serial Number and manufactured date.
My Goggles RE were made in September, 2018 - SN 0NSDF9W003002U. I guess that means that my Goggles do not include the hardware correction that fixes the distance problem. So now I have to create a DJI ticket and see what can be done to fix my goggles.

Post 20 of this thread

https://forum.dji.com/thread-184488-1-1.html
2019-4-3
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Canada

RE: Goggles RE manufactured date.

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 10:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we could only check the activation date of your unit via the serial number and this serial number is included on the white sticker which is located at the top part of your DJI Goggles. You may send us the details via PM for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Sorry dji Tony but I don't know what "send via PM" means, so I'm including the bar code in the image below. I hope it will do. Thanks.I think the number is - 0NSDF9W003002U.

Walter Blady goggles serial #.

Walter Blady goggles serial #.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

walttheartist Posted at 4-3 13:46
Sorry dji Tony but I don't know what "send via PM" means, so I'm including the bar code in the image below. I hope it will do. Thanks.I think the number is - 0NSDF9W003002U.

Hi, thanks for your reply. We've verified this information via our tools and sent you the information that you may need. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-4
Use props
djiuser_sAhq1n8JlDQg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41801 ft
Poland

Hello, I have the same problem with Goggles and Mavic 2 Zoom. My goggle loses range after 300m. I want to advertise them and send them to dji but my serial number is not recognized. My serial number is 0NSDFAC00301XM. Please help.
2019-4-6
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_sAhq1n8JlDQg Posted at 4-6 09:22
Hello, I have the same problem with Goggles and Mavic 2 Zoom. My goggle loses range after 300m. I want to advertise them and send them to dji but my serial number is not recognized. My serial number is 0NSDFAC00301XM. Please help.

Post 20 of this thread

https://forum.dji.com/thread-184488-1-1.html

Goggles serial number is not auto recognised.
2019-4-6
Use props
djiuser_sAhq1n8JlDQg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41801 ft
Poland

So what to do to enter the serial number?
2019-4-10
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

djiuser_sAhq1n8JlDQg Posted at 4-10 06:24
So what to do to enter the serial number?

No serial number is required if you follow the instructions from Mike’s link.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules