RONIN + Steadicam sled combo - 90 degrees Roll axis
631 0 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Galantfoto
New

Poland

Hello!  
Please help. I need to use my DJI RONIN gimbal (old, first model) on top stage of my steadicam sled. A few years ago I used it in this combo and it looked very good, it fulfilled its task. This was based on the hybrid / combo - steadicam + gimbal (Ronin). Like ARRI TRINITY. Currently, I mount Ronin on the Top Stage on my steadicam sled with a custom-made angle plate, which allows the range of the Tilt axis to be 40 cm higher when orbiting sled from the High to Low position and back. But I also need a mechanical range of 90 degrees in the axis of Roll .. is only about 45 degrees, but once I managed to reach 90 degrees! And I do not remember how I did it! What I set and how it worked in the application on the phone! It was 90 degrees! Now in what mode Ronin would not be, he always loses orientation at around 40 degrees and wants to change into a suitcase mode or the engines block him ...And now I do not know how to do it ... Maybe DJI changed something for the safety of engines in the latest Firmware, that there is a blockade and you can not do anymore? Below I send a link to my old video, as proof, that it's possible ... Maybe I have to go back to old Firmware, ask DJI for it? Or how can I set it up in the application in the settings so that I would be mechanically 90 degrees in the axis of the Ronin with orbit sled steadicam?

A movie showing that once the Roll axis in my ronin reached 90 degrees
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD3NnA6Diw3/

Thank you for good advice and help!

Regards

Peter
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules