I need an OP Lightning Adapter
606 5 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsuicorealtor
lvl.2
Canada

So the lightning adapter for the osmo pocket is still out of stock.
When will it be back for sale or if someone's not using theirs could sell me one would be great and i'll .... u some money.

Been waiting for weeks for this and it's getting frustrating.

Ps. I live in Vancouver Canada.

2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning) is not yet available on our store. You may provide your email address in "IN STOCK REMINDER" for you to be notified if this accessory will be available on your Osmo Pocket. However, we would like to know what happened to your smartphone adapter? You may try to check this adapter on our authorized reseller using the link below for you to possibly purchase this said accessory.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-4-3
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

B&H Photo Video just got them in stock yesterday and if possible order an extra one as a backup.  
2019-4-3
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

RotorLogic Posted at 4-4 10:52
I just checked their site and it says coming soon.  We are waiting for our order of this item too.

The lightning adapter is in stock right now at B&H and they started delivering their orders early this week.  I get mine tomorrow.  
2019-4-4
Use props
bsuicorealtor
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 12:57
Hi, we're sorry that the Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning) is not yet available on our store. You may provide your email address in "IN STOCK REMINDER" for you to be notified if this accessory will be available on your Osmo Pocket. However, we would like to know what happened to your smartphone adapter? You may try to check this adapter on our authorized reseller using the link below for you to possibly purchase this said accessory.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I was using it with a phone holder to attach an extension rod, while trying to plug in the phone it kind of moved and it came apart.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bsuicorealtor Posted at 4-9 09:19
I was using it with a phone holder to attach an extension rod, while trying to plug in the phone it kind of moved and it came apart.

Hi, we're sorry to know about that. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation from where you could purchase a new smartphone adapter (Lightning). Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules