No response
2296 13 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gBurzNmjl6gh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22487 ft

United States

I have attempted to contact DJI 4 times by email, once by the the online form and twice calling enterprise support. Calling them I am told just send an email and wait, how long does it take to get a response? All I am hoping to do is purchase enterprise shield before flying my new P4RTK. Why is it so hard to accomplish this? Is there any other way to accomplish getting enterprise shield?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, did you send email to na.enterprise@dji.com with your Forum email account? If yes, we will verify with the related team and keep you updated soon.I have also sent you PM, please check, thank you.
2019-4-4
Use props
djiuser_gBurzNmjl6gh
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 01:54
Hi there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, did you send email to na.enterprise@dji.com with your Forum email account? If yes, we will verify with the related team and keep you updated soon.I have also sent you PM, please check, thank you.

Thank you for responding, yes it is the same email as my DJI Forum account. Hoping to get this completed soon and start flying.
Sean
2019-4-4
Use props
djiuser_gBurzNmjl6gh
lvl.2

United States

Also should let you know that I did not receive a PM from you either. Any help is greatly appreciated.
2019-4-4
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

I am new to this and am unsure if this is common, I have sent emails to an.enterprise@dji.com, completed and submitted the online form on the enterprise site twice and called 3 times to DJI care. It has been over 10 days since my first email and still no response, is this typical? I am also interested in the new Terra software.  Why is it so hard just to reach someone on the enterprise side of DJI?
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DLH Sean Posted at 4-4 14:53
I am new to this and am unsure if this is common, I have sent emails to , completed and submitted the online form on the enterprise site twice and called 3 times to DJI care. It has been over 10 days since my first email and still no response, is this typical? I am also interested in the new Terra software.  Why is it so hard just to reach someone on the enterprise side of DJI?

For the Enterprise product purchase related, you will need to contact the email account in the product page since they are not for sale in our online store. We are verifying with the sales team but currently, it is the Chinese Qingming Festival, the update may get delayed, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused, by the way, I have replied your PM, please check, thanks.
2019-4-5
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

Follow up, sent 5 emails and nothing called support and they all say they would like to help but don’t have access to the enterprise division and the advice I get is that I should should send an email to na.enterprise@dji.com again and just wait. It has been two weeks, how patient should I be?
2019-4-6
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

I am happy to update  that Jane from DJI support has responded and is hopefully helping move this forward.
2019-4-6
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

I am happy to update  that Jane from DJI support has responded and is hopefully helping move this forward.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Glad to hear that. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2019-4-8
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

Thought I would give another update. Well Jane at DJI in support has done a very good job of following up, unfortunately it is still not resolved. I spoke with an enterprise dealer in the US that was willing to help me purchase the shield protection. However final approval comes from DJI and they have not heard back since they sent the request yesterday morning. Still trying to be patient. I am wondering if this is typical of the corporate enterprise division at DJI. I hope to never need to use the shield protection, but having the piece of mind knowing I can replace it for less than the $5500 cost would be less stressful. Trying to just get it is becoming frustrating and finds me wondering if I made the right decision when looking at UAS mapping systems. Hopefully this is not typical and I can start using my new P4RTK for business. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DLH Sean Posted at 4-9 16:05
Thought I would give another update. Well Jane at DJI in support has done a very good job of following up, unfortunately it is still not resolved. I spoke with an enterprise dealer in the US that was willing to help me purchase the shield protection. However final approval comes from DJI and they have not heard back since they sent the request yesterday morning. Still trying to be patient. I am wondering if this is typical of the corporate enterprise division at DJI. I hope to never need to use the shield protection, but having the piece of mind knowing I can replace it for less than the $5500 cost would be less stressful. Trying to just get it is becoming frustrating and finds me wondering if I made the right decision when looking at UAS mapping systems. Hopefully this is not typical and I can start using my new P4RTK for business. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear the issue still hasn't been solved, we are verifying with the team and will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2

United States

Happy to report that the issue has been resolved and I now have Enterprise Shield Activated on my P4RTK. A Big Thank You to the fine people at GeoCue Group for helping me. Thanks again Mindy for your continued responses and help along the way.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DLH Sean Posted at 4-10 05:34
Happy to report that the issue has been resolved and I now have Enterprise Shield Activated on my P4RTK. A Big Thank You to the fine people at GeoCue Group for helping me. Thanks again Mindy for your continued responses and help along the way.

Glad to know the issue has been solved, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules