Wish I would have checked the forums before buying Osmo 2
725 1 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Binicorn
New
United States

It's a real shame that the DJI app is so far behind for Android when you compare it to ios.  If I would have known the key features it lacks before purchase, I probably would have gone with something else.  Get it together DJI.  I have seen a number of complaints on updating FPS and other functions the ios app has but android doesn't.  These complaints are months (sometimes close to a year) old.  When will you start supporting 85% of the world market?  I am days away from returning this.  Please tell me you have a release in the chamber for android users. . . .
2019-4-4
Use props
kbm79
lvl.3
France

I share your frustration!

Before i purchased the OM2, i looked at the Zhiyun Smooth 4 - and more importantly, at the reviews of the Android app.  
The reviews were worse than DJI, no development of the app, ignoring customers, no fixes for issues etc...does that sound familiar?

You could return the OM2. Then what? Zhiyun Smooth 4? (I believe you would be in the same frustrating position).  

The good thing about Android, there is always a work around, such as using more than one app when using the OM2. I use Filmic Pro, default camera app and the DJI Go.

Alternativley, there is the Movi Cinema Robot https://gomovi.com/ looks very promising, its double the price of OM2, but it has more features.
However, android app is new (its been soley iOS for years) so expect a few issues.

2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules