Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem witch Matrice 200 series with iOS devices.
2300 14 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kroolyk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi everyone.
I just launched the new Matrice 200 V2 series and wanted to run it on iOS. Unfortunately, the problem is that I do not have a connection with the drone. As if the DJI app dedicated to iOS devices has not seen it.
Has anyone encountered this problem and is DJI going to do something about it?
I tried on several models of both drone and mobile devices and unfortunately it does not change anything.
Thanks for the answer
my clients are very impatient.
2019-4-4
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pilot app for IOS only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise models.
DJI is unable or unwillingly to support all Enterprise aircraft on IOS Pilot app.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi Kroolyk, Keule is correct, currently, only the DJI Pilot Android is available for M200 V2. DJI Pilot iOS and GS Pro will be supported soon, please note the future update, thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
Kroolyk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi Mindy,
What does it mean soon? I work on an iOS device and can not imagine anything else. unfortunately, no application works with the new matrix and it limits me in the purchase of the new version. Can you determine how long it will take to prepare an iOS application for Matrice 200 V2?
2019-4-9
Use props
FlyUTA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41014 ft

United States

Mindy,

Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

With the DJI Matrice 200 v2...
  1.  It is no longer usable with iOS devices
  2.  Only works with DJI Pilot app and GS Pro
  3.  GS Pro only works with iOS devices  (see #1)
  4.  Enterprise functionality of the device is neutered
  5.  Very little information about the decrease in function and use is advertised
  6.  Crystal Sky doesn't support GS Pro because it is android based (your own product)
  7. There is NO WAY to fly a Point of Interest mission

I would apologize for the pointed statements but I've lost 2 days of business because of the ineptitude of DJI's programmers.  
I've been a Beta tester before and this is it.  Problem is, we've spent $10,000+ on equipment that is "enterprise grade" and "production" sold.  

Please give a date as to when:
1. iOS will be supported with the V2
2. When GS Pro will work with Android devices
3. Any Point of Interest flight app will work with the v2

And please watch our website is not a sufficient answer here.  Because your website information is lacking in what is supported and what is not.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_JS2wzoL70UME
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Any update on when iOS will be supported with v2?
2019-6-12
Use props
Pierce County
lvl.1
United States

Any update on Pilot app support for the Matrice 200 V2 models on IOS?   We are operating with borrowed/unsupported android displays and it has been 3 months.
2019-7-2
Use props
R2F
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3765801 ft
Australia

Any update on compatible apps for the series 2 m200, m210, m210 RTK?

No substantial responses from DJI yet seems very disrespectful to their enterprise customers.

Personally I know that the Dronedeploy app on IOS will work however this is only a very limited and partial solution.

If DJI could provide some information on the roadmap for adding GS Pro and GO4 support it would be appreciated.
2019-7-14
Use props
fansb3dc4e68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 847028 ft
  • >>>
United States

R2F, how long ago was your last post?  What I'm getting at, how long has the DJI Pilot app not worked with IOS?  The date today is 27 OCT 2019.  I see a 7-14 at 04:44 is that this year? 2019?
2019-10-27
Use props
Matthom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137142 ft
United States

DJI Mindy, please update your time frame for the IOS being supported by DJI Pilot?
2019-11-25
Use props
djiuser_HHSkdJD6x1zB
New

United States

Matthom Posted at 11-25 07:13
DJI Mindy, please update your time frame for the IOS being supported by DJI Pilot?

Yes, please update. We all have been waiting patiently. I have a fleet of V2’s and I have to purchase both android and iOS devices for my pilots. If it isn’t going to be supported we at least deserve to know so that we can re-evaluate our equipment purchasing choices. I have posted, called, and emailed and nobody will give a straight answer. I realize DJI is a large compartment company, but at the same time it gives you more than enough resources to leverage to provide half of your customer base with a response and/or solution.
2019-12-23
Use props
D.Raphael
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-4-9 02:21
Hi Kroolyk, Keule is correct, currently, only the DJI Pilot Android is available for M200 V2. DJI Pilot iOS and GS Pro will be supported soon, please note the future update, thank you.

Mindy, you said in April last year that DJI will bring us Pilot app and GSP app for iOS , one year later, and nothing from you, please do something about.
2-10 09:56
Use props
djiuser_X5XhUG2S5IcE
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting....
6-21 17:31
Use props
AgriTech
lvl.1
United States

Please advise when update will be available
6-21 17:33
Use props
clarkj
lvl.1

United States

I wish I had read this forum before purchasing the Matrice 200 V2. Even after an update of DJI pilot 6months ago it still does not work. I have no safety protocols without the app - no RTH and I'm flying blind. I'm looking into to returning the product since it is unusable in its present form.
7-10 12:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules