Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, iOS and Android only.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching not and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Go application is not compatible with the chromebook. The DJI Go application can be downloaded through IOS or Android mobile devices only. We recommend using a compatible device in downloading the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability when operating your drone. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-4-4
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 11:09
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching not and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Go application is not compatible with the chromebook. The DJI Go application can be downloaded through IOS or Android mobile devices only. We recommend using a compatible device in downloading the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability when operating your drone. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

But a DJI assistant 2 for Chromebook would be nice however. Chromebooks are getting more populair because cheap but extreme fast and reliable. I have my Chromebook always with me in the field.
2019-4-4
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

You might try some of the emulators that run on W10 platform.  It's probably a stretch though since the Go4 app uses most of the tablet/phone resources.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wimherman Posted at 4-4 14:47
But a DJI assistant 2 for Chromebook would be nice however. Chromebooks are getting more populair because cheap but extreme fast and reliable. I have my Chromebook always with me in the field.

Hello and good day wimherman. Thank you for giving out this information. Let me please forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Go 4 Application. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-5
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 09:06
Hello and good day wimherman. Thank you for giving out this information. Let me please forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Go 4 Application. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks DJI Stephen!

Here is also an interesting article about the explosive growth of Chrome OS the last 6 months!
https://calacanis.com/2019/01/02/chrome-os-is-the-ultimate-productivity-hack-will-exceed-mac-os-marketshare-but-can-it-challenge-windows/
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules