Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MORE BUGS IN SMART CONTROLLER
1088 4 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

1.  The German word "Fertig" meaning "Done" comes up in various dialog boxes which are otherwise all in English.
2.  The Manual Focus icons are reversed so that setting focus to MACRO position actually gives you INFINITY focus and INFINITY gives you MACRO.
3.  SD CARD FORMATTING does not work, only freezes controller, and card needs to be removed to use it.
4.  As mentioned, DATE resetting bug is a big problem.
5.  As mentioned, COMPASS does not work correctly when trying to match controller with orientation of aircraft.

Dji, is there any estimate on a new firmware update ?
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day marktottymy. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the release of  the next firmware and what will be included on the said firmware for the DJI Smart Controller. For the latest updates and news on the DJI Smart Controller. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-4
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

As for #5, see Calibrating Compass, page 19 of the SC manual. It took only a few seconds and worked for me.
2019-4-5
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

This FW update for the SC is taking too long.... some annoying bugs should be fixed as soon as detected....
2019-4-6
Use props
fans6525758e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106463 ft
Australia

My Smart Controller has an issue where it reverts to the Enter Device page while I am filming... this is very frustrating while the client is looking at the footage and I have to keep clicking on enter device
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules