Problem with DJICare
436 1 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nb3y
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a new Mavic Pro and before I tried it I purchased DJICare . It turned out that all 3 batteries where dead. I ended up sending it back to the company I purchased it frm. They sent me a note asking me to return it. They sent me the UPS return label and it was shipped back. I sent all this info to DJICare and now they say they won't refund the funds for the DJIcare. I had that on for only 1 day before the issue started and the item was returned to the company that I bought it from since it was DOA. I even told them I wanted to jump up the the Mavic 2 with DJIcare and still no luck. I'm not very happy at this point and I'm not sure I want to work with a company that treats it's customers this way.  

Ant thoughts

2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the challenges that you encounter for refunding your DJI Care Refresh. I've coordinated this concern into our related department to check this situation. Unfortunately, the reason why the DJI Care Refresh can't process the refund is due to that the requirements haven't been met. Lacking any of the information required prevents the system to work. Thus, it cannot be processed as the data does not suffice the requirement. Our DJI care team needs official proof of return or email that the drone has been successfully refunded by the dealer for them to proceed with your refund request. Once you've managed to refund the drone, you could provide the proof of refund stating that the drone has been successfully refunded from the store where you purchased the drone into our DJI care team for further assistance. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules