Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair service
1462 4 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
First Officer
Flight distance : 509 ft
United States

I had a mavic pro that could not be focused in either manual or auto.  I had purchased DJI care refresh so I contacted DJI for repair instructions.  I immediately received a UPS mailing label.  

DJI had me send it to a repair facility in Fort Worth Texas.  I live in California.  In less than 3 weeks, The repair center sent me what I believe is a brand new Mavic Pro.  I flew it today for the first time and it preformed flawlessly.

Considering that the travel time between CA and TX is at least 5 days each way,  I could not ask for a better turn-around repair period.  No questions asked, my mavic was received, inspected, and replaced in a very short window.  I could not ask for better service.   This last transaction with DJI was my second with a phantom 3 standard being the first.  Both transactions were top notch.

Chuck

2019-4-4
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Lovely experience you've had there. Good reading.
2019-4-5
Use props
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

It is nice to hear of a good experience with DJI service. Most times on this forum one only hears the complaints while many people just go and fly with no problems so they do not comment
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi Chuck, we really appreciate you share the positive experience with our customer service here, which give us the motivation to keep providing more professional customer service, wish you have a great time on flying the drone.
2019-4-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

These come few and far between.  Nice to hear them.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules