If your drone does not fly straight, this could be the solution
1442 11 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ludovico1984
lvl.1
Italy

Before i start, i apologize for my English, and I hope that this solution can be useful for many of you.

Browsing the forum i read that many of you have encountered this problem with their Mavic Pro or 2: trying to fly straight ahead of you, perhaps aiming for a precise point in the viewfinder, the Mavic turns slightly to the left or right. This does not allow you to fly precisely to the point chosen by us.
I tried the different solutions proposed on the site, calibrating the compass, IMU and controller but none was useful. Moving on to the Tripod mode, however, I noticed that this problem did not arise, so I started checking the settings in the menu.  So i managed to solve everything by changing the setting in the drone section (the first icon), then advanced controls and going to EXP I changed the last option to 0.50.  Probably some of you may have modified it by finding yourself in my same situation, so this can be a solution to the problem. Now the drone goes straight without any problem. You will find the setting I mentioned in the image in this post.

Fix

Fix

I hope I have helped you in solving the problem, or have helped you in any way.  Good flight everyone
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Ludovico1984. Thank you for these information you have shared with us today and your insight regarding this matter. These information you have provided will be a big help to all our DJI co pilots. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting. I might give it a go once.
2019-4-5
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

thanks for your input, I will try it.
2019-4-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!
2019-4-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum Ludovico1984!
2019-4-5
Use props
fans79673461
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141411 ft
United States

I lost my Dji Mavic Air on April 3rd after the wind ended up drifting it away while I didn't notice. I was flying at about 1100 feet when the RC signal and my phone's picture cut out and I pressed rth. Below is the flight path and if you could help me find out where it would have ended up that would be amazing! I've searched for hours and haven't seen any signs of it....
2019-4-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans79673461 Posted at 4-7 07:19
I lost my Dji Mavic Air on April 3rd after the wind ended up drifting it away while I didn't notice. I was flying at about 1100 feet when the RC signal and my phone's picture cut out and I pressed rth. Below is the flight path and if you could help me find out where it would have ended up that would be amazing! I've searched for hours and haven't seen any signs of it....

hiya,

if you want some help, upload your flightlog using this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2019-4-7
Use props
Juani1
lvl.1
Argentina

Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196
2019-4-7
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:24
Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196

No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans79673461 Posted at 4-7 07:19
I lost my Dji Mavic Air on April 3rd after the wind ended up drifting it away while I didn't notice. I was flying at about 1100 feet when the RC signal and my phone's picture cut out and I pressed rth. Below is the flight path and if you could help me find out where it would have ended up that would be amazing! I've searched for hours and haven't seen any signs of it....

Hi there, we've read your another comment and responded as well in 26#: https://forum.dji.com/thread-125612-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:24

Hi Juani1, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I know where did you send the drone to repair? For the repair cost, you may refer to the price list here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

Also, Mavic Pro is equipped with forward and downward vision systems, I'm afraid that they cannot avoid the obstacles from the behind. For your case, we sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thank you!
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules