Controller will not pair with P4 Pro +
5965 10 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShrinkRay
New

United States

I recently purchased a phantom 4 pro+ and soon found out that I couldn't download any software to the display, which renders the drone mostly useless for the photogrammetry work I want to do. I tried pairing the copter with another Phantom 4 GL300C that I have but with no luck. It appears that the two are talking but they don't want to pair, any thoughts? Do I need a different controller, is this another quirk about the pro + that I don't know about?

2019-4-5
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

**Phantom 4 GL300C remote control**? Are you really sure it is the right RC for a Phantom 4 Pro - In the manual they list the GL300E (with buil-in screen)  and the GL300F (To be used wi†h an approved mobile phone or tablet).
2019-4-6
Use props
ShrinkRay
New

United States

oh *palm to forehead* that would make a lot of sense. Thank you for your help!
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi  ShrinkRay, sorry for the trouble and thanks for reaching out.

*The Remote Controller of Phantom 4(GL300C): You can only link with Phantom 4 .

*The Remote Controller of Phantom 4 Advanced(GL300C Ver.B) :You can link with Phantom 4,Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 4 Pro, You just need to choose the aircraft type in the APP . Go to RC setting →advanced setting.

*The Remote Controller of Phantom 4 Pro is(GL300F) :You  can link with Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Adavanced and Phantom 4 Pro. You can choose the aircraft type in the APP . RC setting →Advanced setting

*The Remote Controller with built-in screen for Phantom 4 Pro plus(GL300E):You can link it with Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced  and Phantom 4 Pro. You can choose the aircraft type in the APP . RC setting →advanced setting

Should you need further help, please feel free to contacy us. Thanks for your support.
2019-4-6
Use props
fansdc97437f
lvl.1

Canada

I still can't connect mu gl300c to my phantom 4 pro. On the app it say remote connected but I don't get a green light on the remote. any info is much appreciated thanks.
2020-7-2
Use props
fansdc97437f
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 13:24

*The Remote Controller of Phantom 4(GL300C): You can only link with Phantom 4 .

Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Is there a way that I can connect my gl300c to my phantom 4 pro or not?\
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansdc97437f Posted at 7-2 19:44
Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Is there a way that I can connect my gl300c to my phantom 4 pro or not?\

I am sorry for the trouble, the gl300c (Phantom 4 remote controller) is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro due the the difference in platform, for more details about the DJI Phantom 4 Pro remote controller, please check image posted below. Thank you.

2020-7-3
Use props
fansf5f5c90d
lvl.1
United States

How do i update the gl300c ver b
2021-2-25
Use props
Roxane Lapointe
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 13:24

*The Remote Controller of Phantom 4(GL300C): You can only link with Phantom 4 .

I have the same problem. My phantom 4 pro+ was stolen. I bought a Phantom 4 second hand. Unable to link my GL300E controller with the Phantom 4 even if I select Phantom 4 on my controller. Can you help me please?
2-15 13:48
Use props
Roxane Lapointe
New

Canada

I have the same problem. My phantom 4 pro+ was stolen. I bought a Phantom 4 second hand. Unable to link my GL300E controller with the Phantom 4 even if I select Phantom 4 on my controller. Can you help me please?
2-16 10:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Roxane Lapointe Posted at 2-15 13:48
I have the same problem. My phantom 4 pro+ was stolen. I bought a Phantom 4 second hand. Unable to link my GL300E controller with the Phantom 4 even if I select Phantom 4 on my controller. Can you help me please?

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Phantom 4 and its accessories starting on July 15, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. We appreciate your understanding.
2-16 23:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules