DJI Go App will not download from Apple Store
3753 12 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markorbit
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I just picked up the OSMO Mobile 2 and I've been trying to download the DJI Go app all day with no success. I'm using an iPhone. The app just says "waiting" and the download never happens. I have tried different internet connections. I tried downloading the DJI Go app like 10 times.

Thanks in advance

-Mark
2019-4-5
Use props
markorbit
lvl.1

United States

2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Markorbit, my apologies for all the trouble. May I know what specific iPhone and IOS version you are currently using? Please try to log out and log back in to your apple account and then try to re download the APP. You can also try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. I will post the list of recommended devices below for your reference. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thanks for the additional screenshot, please try post #3 and let me know if the issue persists. We're here to help.
2019-4-6
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Just restart your phone and then redownload. Restarting the phone clears the memory
2019-4-6
Use props
fans307a3898
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 10:40
Hi Markorbit, my apologies for all the trouble. May I know what specific iPhone and IOS version you are currently using? Please try to log out and log back in to your apple account and then try to re download the APP. You can also try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. I will post the list of recommended devices below for your reference. Thanks for your continued support.
[view_image]

Hello,

I've tried logging out of my phone, I have tried turning my phone off and back on but it makes no difference. My phone is new and updated. App will not download.

ALL other apps download just fine. Only DJI Go does not work.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans307a3898 Posted at 4-6 20:05
Hello,

I've tried logging out of my phone, I have tried turning my phone off and back on but it makes no difference. My phone is new and updated. App will not download.

Thanks for your prompt response. Does the issue persists when using a different mobile device?  By the way, this concern has already been reported to our designated team to check other possible solution. Kindly wait for the feedback. Appreciate your patience and support.
2019-4-7
Use props
fans307a3898
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-7 15:18
Thanks for your prompt response. Does the issue persists when using a different mobile device?  By the way, this concern has already been reported to our designated team to check other possible solution. Kindly wait for the feedback. Appreciate your patience and support.

Hello,

The issue has been solved. Wi-Fi was enabled but there was no router connected. So this was the confusion. The DJI Go app requires 150MB to download and Cell Data was unable to download.

Thanks for the excellent promote support.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans307a3898 Posted at 4-8 07:32
Hello,

The issue has been solved. Wi-Fi was enabled but there was no router connected. So this was the confusion. The DJI Go app requires 150MB to download and Cell Data was unable to download.

Glad to know that and you're always welcome here. Should you need further assistance, please let me know. I'm here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_r44PPbIU3BWg
New

Palestine

I have a similar issue but with the dji ronin application and I tried with a different iPhone it also wouldn’t install I’m not sure what the problem is
2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_r44PPbIU3BWg
New

Palestine

I have a similar issue but with the dji ronin application and I tried with a different iPhone it also wouldn’t install I’m not sure what the problem is
2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_r44PPbIU3BWg
New

Palestine

2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_r44PPbIU3BWg Posted at 6-23 14:30

Hi there.Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Also, please provide us with the screenshot showing the error message when you download the app so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules