tarrod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147388 ft
Australia

Ive been unable to fly due to...
overall status- "Topology error"
and also
redundancy status- "MC : [Barometer] disconnect"

i dont think the firmware update is installing correctly as after i upgrade and it says complete the assist still shows update required. i have tried updating mulltiple times.
i have also had to roll back lightbridge to the previous version as i couldnt bind the remote after the new update.

has anyone encounted these issues and knows how to fix?
2019-4-6
Use props
tarrod
lvl.2
Australia

update.. main flight controller/inner imu is locked up. flashing red led. still showing topology and baro faults in app. firmaware and lightbridge are up to date now after reinstalling assistant and using apple ipad to update controller.
2019-4-7
Use props
tarrod
lvl.2
Australia

update.. main flight controller/inner imu is locked up. flashing red led. still showing topology and baro faults in app. firmaware and lightbridge are up to date now after reinstalling assistant and using apple ipad to update controller.
2019-4-7
Use props
tarrod
lvl.2
Australia

2019-4-7
Use props
tarrod
lvl.2
Australia

Do they literally mean open it up and disconnect the plugs?
20190408_110041.jpg
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules