Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Activation Issue - Error Code (1112)
18146 61 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Koob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75863 ft
United States

Get in contact with your seller, they may be able to work with you faster and more direct.

I contact Bestbuys customer service for a replacement drone since I was still within the 14 day return/replacement policy.

I had the exact same problem, I was frustrated for 3 days since I got my drone last Thursday and did not have time to activate it until Friday night when I got home. DJI customers services does not operate the weekends so I couldn't do anything, so I sent them an Email instead.

I got a reply from DJI on Monday. But decided to contact Bestbuys first, they had me set up for a replacement drone within the hr. I just had to pay extra for a faster shipping date as I did not want to wait for the free shipping. I got a replacement drone today, and it works as if my frustration with the first drone didn't even exist.

I took that bad boy out and flew it over, and around a nearby lake. Mean while I still have not received a return Email from the DJI Tech support team that I was transferred over to on Monday.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_qTGAxf95fovV
lvl.1

France

I'm in the same quagmire with a beautiful drone bought from Amazon that can't be activated and spat a bloody 1112 code.
Same answer from our polite Dji friends: send the faulty product to the sender!
On the other hand they succeed in selling an insurance to me with the same serial number and email address! Cash is flowing to their pockets, controls are less severe!
Why didn't they notice that the serial was a fraud?(if this is the real problem of our drones with 1112 code)
My serial number for the  moderators is 1WNBH3L0020196 and my drone wasn't lost or stolen!
2020-5-28
Use props
Justin Antonio
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 10:23
Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

So im thinking about buying a maverick and the guy says theres an error code 112. Can you help with this, is it worth buying or is there a bigger issue
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Justin Antonio Posted at 7-18 10:50
So im thinking about buying a maverick and the guy says theres an error code 112. Can you help with this, is it worth buying or is there a bigger issue

Hi. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Since the said drone is having an error message upon activation ( 1112 ). Are you able to send me the serial number of the said drone through PM for me to check it on our DJI database and for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_PjHK4Ip5kFLd
New

Paraguay

Hola, al tratar de acceder a mi mavic pro me aparece el error N ° 1112 lo cual me impide acceder al aparato. SN: 08Q3GAP00SX070
Escribo desde Paraguay, compré el drone de un local comercial de la zona.
2020-8-10
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

djiuser_PjHK4Ip5kFLd Posted at 8-10 08:45
Hola, al tratar de acceder a mi mavic pro me aparece el error N ° 1112 lo cual me impide acceder al aparato. SN: 08Q3GAP00SX070
Escribo desde Paraguay, compré el drone de un local comercial de la zona.

Everybody is writing in english, why do you expect that somebody understands what you're writing ??
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_oLk86HkqJD3Q
New
Uzbekistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-11-26 11:26
Hi. Thank you for the additional information and I am sorry to know about this matter. The best thing I can do is to forward your email address to the designated DJI department who caters email support. Again I am very sorry for this trouble and thank you for the trouble.
hello I also have this problem. can you help? Activation service error: code (1112)
2021-1-4
Use props
heyra
lvl.1

Sweden

I also have this problem. Tried on smartcontroller and on the phone and i get the message  "Actiavtion failed -2 server error" Very frustating. So many people have this problem and still no fix
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

heyra Posted at 1-5 09:43
I also have this problem. Tried on smartcontroller and on the phone and i get the message  "Actiavtion failed -2 server error" Very frustating. So many people have this problem and still no fix

Hi there, please provide me with a screenshot of the error message in your app, I'll help to forward it to our engineers for a check and confirm. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_oLk86HkqJD3Q Posted at 1-4 02:54
hello I also have this problem. can you help? Activation service error: code (1112)

Hi there, could you PM me the serial number of your drone for better assistance? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-1-6
Use props
fansfe76f3e4
New
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 10:23
Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Hii This is aniket Day before yesterday i have buy this mavic 2 pro drone today i try to activate this drone whn i have put mail id in this error(-2) is shown i have changed mail id network and update it from dji assistant same problem i have seen plz help me
2021-1-7
Use props
fansfe76f3e4
New
India

fansfe76f3e4 Posted at 1-7 11:11
Hii This is aniket Day before yesterday i have buy this mavic 2 pro drone today i try to activate this drone whn i have put mail id in this error(-2) is shown i have changed mail id network and update it from dji assistant same problem i have seen plz help me

This msg was shown plz guide mehow i can resolve it
2021-1-7
Use props
heyra
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 23:34
Hi there, please provide me with a screenshot of the error message in your app, I'll help to forward it to our engineers for a check and confirm. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Here is the screenshot
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_qBHhTmaLIgaY
New

New Zealand

Can you please help me in lock mine too
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_qBHhTmaLIgaY
New

New Zealand

I need help to un lock mine too
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qBHhTmaLIgaY Posted at 1-8 18:06
I need help to un lock mine too

Hi there, sorry for the late response. May I know the model of your drone and the specific issue that you encountered? Please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-1-17
Use props
dingo
New
Australia

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 2020-3-15 05:27
Hello there
I just want to say nobody solve this issue and o lost my money and o have a drone what i cant use and i have this problem for 6 mounth almost
So thank you dji and amazon again

Your not the only one. had the same issue. but this time dji wouldn't unlock it. so I have now moved to other drones and can happily say, no activation errors and no problems, and better cheaper drone. I know a lot of people turning away from DJI because of the activation hassles. such an easy code to write and they have stuffed it up.
2021-2-12
Use props
acammarata
lvl.1

Italy

same problem with me. yesterday and today I'm trying to activate the drone (DJI Mavic Air 2) for the first time.
I did the activation process, I added and payed even the care refresh, and I did the upgrade of the firmware. the procedure ended correctly.
The problem is that now everything in blocked and there is this message (I translate it from Italian) "Activation not allowed. Contact DJI team for assistance (1112)" - please see the pictures in attach.

What to do now?
2021-3-7
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

Sorry to hear that acammarata,

but finally you have to do, what the SW said: call DJI for further support /and - or  contact your dealer.
My experience was, that only a full replacement of the drone was helpful.

Additionally recall your paid Care-service immediately (now !!!)  due the activation issue.
Finally read the complete thread, you will see, that all of them only get satisfied by a replacement.
PS: do it by your trader/shop, it will be much faster then the DJI support

Good luck

2021-3-8
Use props
fans06cd22a2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello  I've bought a few mavic pro from ebay that when I connected to my controller and tried to activate comes up with the error 1112, can you check the serial number please and let me know the issues please and what I can do to fix it?  SN.08QUE6L00101BX
thank you,
Stuart.
2023-2-9
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would just like to say that I sent 3 drones to DJI over the past 2 months (gimbal issues) and they repaired them all for me (or gave me a new drone) and the turn around time was fantastic. In all 3 cases, It was under 2 weeks total from the time I shipped it to them from the time I got it back which IMO is excellent so thank you DJI !! I've had excellent service with them. Drones came back working perfectly ! Would like people to know not to worry and send it to DJI.
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules