3357 44 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Bergen (Norway); project finished and uploaded on 2019-04-06 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

Media data: This drone video (4:01min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Bergen 4K Drone Video Footage.

Bergen Drone Flight: Bergen, historically Bjørgvin, is a city and municipality in Hordaland on the west coast of Norway. At the end of the first quarter of 2018, the municipalitys population was 280,216, and the Bergen metropolitan region has about 420,000 inhabitants. Bergen is the second-largest city in Norway. The municipality covers 465 square kilometres (180 sq mi) and is on the peninsula of Bergenshalvøyen. The city centre and northern neighbourhoods are on Byfjorden, the city fjord, and the city is surrounded by mountains; Bergen is known as the city of seven mountains. Many of the extra-municipal suburbs are on islands. Bergen is the administrative centre of Hordaland, and consists of eight boroughs: Arna, Bergenhus, Fana, Fyllingsdalen, Laksevåg, Ytrebygda, Årstad, and Åsane. // Bergen is a city on Norway’s southwestern coast. It's surrounded by mountains and fjords, including Sognefjord, the country’s longest and deepest. Bryggen features colorful wooden houses on the old wharf, once a center of the Hanseatic League's trading empire. The Fløibanen Funicular goes up Fløyen Mountain for panoramic views and hiking trails. The Edvard Grieg House is where the renowned composer once lived. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Bergen, Norway, Bergenshalvøyen, City, Mountains, Fjords, Southwest Norway, Coast, Sognefjord, Bryggen

Video [Internal ID 202] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... jords-travel-video/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi OneManWolfPack, another great work of yours! Thanks for sharing.
2019-4-6
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 13:50
Hi OneManWolfPack, another great work of yours! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Back after a while :-D new footage coming up.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-6 14:32
Thank you! Back after a while :-D new footage coming up.

Looking forward to seeing your next work. Enjoy and always fly safely!
2019-4-6
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another great production. I fricken love that opening shot. Way to go.
2019-4-6
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

Hurley1718 Posted at 4-6 17:20
Another great production. I fricken love that opening shot. Way to go.

Thanks a lot, Hurley! Saved the best for the opening (and very last scene)
2019-4-6
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-7
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-7
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-7
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-7
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, such a wonderful place! Awesome video
2019-4-9
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

maddox Posted at 4-9 06:16
Wow, such a wonderful place! Awesome video

Thank you maddox! Working on an extended version, as you are right, this place IS too beautiful
2019-4-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Awesome. Beautiful vivid colours.

RedHotPoker
2019-4-9
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-9 21:40
Awesome. Beautiful vivid colours.

Thanks, RHP! Good to see you back here ;)
2019-4-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-10 13:18
Thanks, RHP! Good to see you back here ;)

Yeah. I’m Hit and Miss lately, with spring here,

I’m out on the Can-Am SpYder RS-S, enjoying my rYdes everyday... ;-)

Gotta get myself in Pilot mode too. Wide grin

RedHotPoker
2019-4-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-10 15:37
Yeah. I’m Hit and Miss lately, with spring here,

I’m out on the Can-Am SpYder RS-S, enjoying my rYdes everyday... ;-)

Just checked - damn, what a lovely machine! Go for as many spins as possible with that hot device! Summer is short in your part of the world, use it! But I sure you know yourself, haha.
2019-4-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-10 15:59
Just checked - damn, what a lovely machine! Go for as many spins as possible with that hot device! Summer is short in your part of the world, use it! But I sure you know yourself, haha.

For me, It’s not about cramming summer into three or four short month. I rYde my SpYder RS-S all year. Weather permitting. I usually draw the line at -10*C. But give or take a few degrees, if the roads are only wet not iced up... Winter is often, way too damned long around Edmonton Alberta. No, we have to just live with it.  ;-)
I would never grin and bare it though. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2019-4-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-10 17:10
For me, It’s not about cramming summer into three or four short month. I rYde my SpYder RS-S all year. Weather permitting. I usually draw the line at -10*C. But give or take a few degrees, if the roads are only wet not iced up... Winter is often, way too damned long around Edmonton Alberta. No, we have to just live with it.  ;-)
I would never grin and bare it though. Hahaha

Absolutely the right spirit! Stay safe on that machine cheers from Suriname to Alberta!
2019-4-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-10 18:55
Absolutely the right spirit! Stay safe on that machine  cheers from Suriname to Alberta!

Oh, I do, it’s them other drivers I seriously need to, always be on the watch for. Keen eye.

I tend to forget, just how far some of my DJI buds reside.

Thinking that you may be one of the farthest away from me, while being here in North central Alberta.

Them folks in Australia are pretty darned far from me, here too.

It’s good to know you.

RedHotPoker
2019-4-10
Use props
Bebo117
lvl.4

Italy

Hi OneManWolfPack, wonderful place and great story.
2019-4-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-10 19:29
Oh, I do, it’s them other drivers I seriously need to, always be on the watch for. Keen eye.

I tend to forget, just how far some of my DJI buds reside.

I can imagine that you have to be very careful over there, people will have rather big cars (SUVs) in this area? I wasn't paying much attention to vehicles when visiting Calgary and Edmonton, was struggling with the cold (mid of April and it was below zero)... earn your respect on the road and watch out for the iditos! ;)

As my visa for Brazil expired (after 90 days), I had to leave the country for another 90 days, that's what brought me to Suriname for 3 months now. I'll be back in Brazil after this, as there is the Copa America this year and I love football. Besides, not the worst country to be/live, so... but until then, the greetings will come from Suriname.
2019-4-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

Bebo117 Posted at 4-10 19:55
Hi OneManWolfPack, wonderful place and great story.

Thanks a lot, my friend!
2019-4-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-11 10:22
I can imagine that you have to be very careful over there, people will have rather big cars (SUVs) in this area? I wasn't paying much attention to vehicles when visiting Calgary and Edmonton, was struggling with the cold (mid of April and it was below zero)...  earn your respect on the road and watch out for the iditos! ;)

As my visa for Brazil expired (after 90 days), I had to leave the country for another 90 days, that's what brought me to Suriname for 3 months now. I'll be back in Brazil after this, as there is the Copa America this year and I love football. Besides, not the worst country to be/live, so...  but until then, the greetings will come from Suriname.

I envy you, and your travels. I think there are probably airline employees who have’t seen half the countries you get to frequent. So you are lucky, a fortunate son...

Please keep these wonderful pics and enjoyable videos coming.  It most entertaining to me.

Yeah, sure it get mighty cold here, but that only revives the spirit, from a sweltering summer... but I actually love our four distinct seasons as they flow together. Gives us something to look forward to though too, as the snow melts and the grass returns it’s chlorophyll and the flowers begin to reappear...
Now, our lovely spring here has returned & has been glorious and most welcome.

RedHotPoker
2019-4-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-11 10:30
I envy you, and your travels. I think there are probably airline employees who have’t seen half the countries you get to frequent. So you are lucky, a fortunate son...

Please keep these wonderful pics and enjoyable videos coming.  It most entertaining to me.

Haha, you may be right about the amount of places the challenge is still to come yet, to visit the missing 95 countries. I'll continue about this when returning to Europe after almost 10 months in South America then, trying to finish by 2022 and then it's time for a new hobby. Maybe to get a nice chopper, too, and start traveling the world again! :-D

Unfortunately here in Suriname my uplink is really, really bad (must be 1 MBit or so), so it's a challenge to get the latest videos online, but I will keep trying, otherwise there will be a mass update in June when reaching back to Brazil.

I totally agree about seasons, most people in Brazil wish to have them, as in most parts (except the south), it's hot all year around and people would love to cool down once in a while. So having seasons is a blessing, and when looking over to Japan with Cherry Blossoms etc., it's a wonderful "invention" of mother nature. When I reached BC from Hawaii back in April 2014, it was just so lovely - 15 to 20 degrees instead of 30+, spring was coming and everyone was out and happy. That's how it should be.
2019-4-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-11 16:50
Haha, you may be right about the amount of places  the challenge is still to come yet, to visit the missing 95 countries. I'll continue about this when returning to Europe after almost 10 months in South America then, trying to finish by 2022 and then it's time for a new hobby. Maybe to get a nice chopper, too, and start traveling the world again! :-D

Unfortunately here in Suriname my uplink is really, really bad (must be 1 MBit or so), so it's a challenge to get the latest videos online, but I will keep trying, otherwise there will be a mass update in June when reaching back to Brazil.

It’ is funny to me, when you mention 95 countries to go still. I’ve never been outside the Canadian borders. It’s much safer here, than most places where the sun shines everyday, all year long.

It would appear that you enjoy seasons as well, even though many places that you have spent quality time are considered tropical, paradises. That wouldn’t interest me, for any length of time.  Only briefly.

No, Canada is home and free...  Thats why I find your videos and pics a treat, as I’ll likely never go there.

Yeah, so please keep traveling, and staying safe... sharing your awesome times abroad.

RedHotPoker

2019-4-11
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

All photos are amaizing!
2019-4-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

P3KoYoT Posted at 4-12 10:31
All photos are amaizing!

Thank you / Dziekuje :-)
2019-4-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-11 17:11
It’ is funny to me, when you mention 95 countries to go still. I’ve never been outside the Canadian borders. It’s much safer here, than most places where the sun shines everyday, all year long.

It would appear that you enjoy seasons as well, even though many places that you have spent quality time are considered tropical, paradises. That wouldn’t interest me, for any length of time.  Only briefly.

Safety-wise, you are absolutely right, few places that are more safe than Canada. I'm a fan of a change (that's why I travel as crazy) and see the worlds diversity, which leads you sometimes to corners where one doesn't feel safe, but luckily no real dramatic scenes yet, so I'll keep going and share with you guys.

I'll come up with 2 new videos over the weekend (2x 2.5 GB = 16 hours of uploading here, man that sucks =D), hope you'll enjoy them as well.

Have a great weekend, sending some sunshine from Suriname to Canada!
2019-4-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-12 15:05
Safety-wise, you are absolutely right, few places that are more safe than Canada. I'm a fan of a change (that's why I travel as crazy) and see the worlds diversity, which leads you sometimes to corners where one doesn't feel safe, but luckily no real dramatic scenes yet, so I'll keep going and share with you guys.

I'll come up with 2 new videos over the weekend (2x 2.5 GB = 16 hours of uploading here, man that sucks =D), hope you'll enjoy them as well.

It is much safer here, but we've had our fare share of lunatics, over the past few years, doing their worst.
The averages are very low though, and we can still walk the streets at night without fear or repercussions.
We got our sun shine back for a few months anyway, as the planet tilts and whirls around the solar system...

Thanks for taking all the time you do, in sharing these incredible mini movies..

I wonder if you might consider working freelance for National Geographic or even Time?

Your work is that good... think about that.

RedHotPoker
2019-4-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-12 16:39
It is much safer here, but we've had our fare share of lunatics, over the past few years, doing their worst.
The averages are very low though, and we can still walk the streets at night without fear or repercussions.
We got our sun shine back for a few months anyway, as the planet tilts and whirls around the solar system...

We live in a crazy world, these thing you have in mind happen everywhere meanwhile... well well, still a very safe and really wonderful country, many people I met around the world would be more than happy to live there.

I get some requests for my footage from time to time, still waiting for the enquiry of NatGeo though
2019-4-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-12 17:18
We live in a crazy world, these thing you have in mind happen everywhere meanwhile... well well, still a very safe and really wonderful country, many people I met around the world would be more than happy to live there.

I get some requests for my footage from time to time, still waiting for the enquiry of NatGeo though

Send a resume, with a few clips of your very best.

Your work, certainly rates right up there. I know it...

RedHotPoker
2019-4-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing works! Wonderful to watch, very nice video
2019-4-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Outstanding captures btw!
2019-4-12
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Very beautiful as always   Stunning color and fantastic work   
2019-4-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-9 21:36
Thank you maddox! Working on an extended version, as you are right, this place IS too beautiful

You're welcome buddy~!
2019-4-13
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Nice shots but oversaturated.
And the music isn't appropriate for such a scenery.
2019-4-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-12 18:27
Send a resume, with a few clips of your very best.

Your work, certainly rates right up there. I know it...

you're too kind. Cheers, buddy!
2019-4-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

jacksonnai Posted at 4-12 19:03
Outstanding captures btw!

Thank you, jackson!
2019-4-14