Mavic 2 zoom doesn't beep or blink lights when powered on
8279 31 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anand101
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi there,

I just bought the Mavic 2 zoom and did about 50 flights, everything was going great. The other day i tried to turn my Mavic 2 zoom on and it didnt make the startup beeps as it usually does, also there were no blinking lights as there suaully are. The main green light by the power on button it working. Then i noticed that the Mavic 2 zoom doesnt connect to the RC. Also the DJI go app says "aircraft disconnected" in red color at the top. The screen on the RC is blank only showing the RC battery level and the RC signal symbol.

I hope this is enough info for someone to provide some help. I didnt crash the drone or fly it in clouds or get it wet.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post

Much love
anand
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Anand101, sorry for all the trouble and thanks for reaching out. May I know what happened prior to the issue? I would recommend you refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 on your PC. Kindly download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads . After updating the firmware successfully, please try to link the remote controller to your aircraft. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware and link your remote controller to your aircraft. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
Updating the firmware:

Linking the Remote Controller:
2019-4-6
Use props
anand101
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi Sir,thank you for responding. I cant recall anything specific happening. It was able to fly one day and the next there was this problem. I know it doesn't really make sense. The DJI assistant 2 software also does not seem to recognise the mavic 2 zoom drone.

Very strange,any other ideas?
2019-4-7
Use props
Herman
New
Sweden

anand101 Posted at 2019-4-7 04:39
Hi Sir,thank you for responding. I cant recall anything specific happening. It was able to fly one day and the next there was this problem. I know it doesn't really make sense. The DJI assistant 2 software also does not seem to recognise the mavic 2 zoom drone.

Very strange,any other ideas?

Same problem for me. Any news?
2020-1-19
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Likely a bad unit. Is it new, out of the box, repurchased?
2020-1-19
Use props
TDMcNally
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello, did this ever get resolved?  I'm having this exact same problem.
2020-6-5
Use props
fans8d6fa655
lvl.1
Flight distance : 595289 ft
Hungary

Same problem here with a M2P. Does the problem have been solved?
2020-6-30
Use props
Amershaman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12822 ft
United Kingdom

Just to check the bleedin obvious.  Are you sure you are turning it on correctly? i.e. press the buton on the battery TWICE: press once and release, then immediately press again and hold it down for several seconds.  I mention this because after not using my  M2Z for months, I actually forgot how to turn it on :-)
2020-7-3
Use props
TDMcNally
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Amershaman Posted at 7-3 01:01
Just to check the bleedin obvious.  Are you sure you are turning it on correctly? i.e. press the buton on the battery TWICE: press once and release, then immediately press again and hold it down for several seconds.  I mention this because after not using my  M2Z for months, I actually forgot how to turn it on :-)

Unfortunately it powers on just fine...but the power doesn't seem to get to all the important parts.
2020-7-3
Use props
fans1a8e499f
lvl.1
Canada

TDMcNally Posted at 7-3 04:17
Unfortunately it powers on just fine...but the power doesn't seem to get to all the important parts.

Anybody resolve this issue, I have the same problem with manic 2 zoom
2020-10-3
Use props
Jesson Lopez
New

Philippines

Anyone able to contact someone for this issue? Experiencing exact same thing here
2021-1-10
Use props
djiuser_XpMLGoOcDbWB
New

United States

Hey did you ever get this problem fixed? If so may I know how the exact same thing happens to our drone and we aren’t able tu when log into the dji assistant 2
2021-3-21
Use props
ayiehariri
New

Indonesia

Hello I got this problem as well about 3 days after I bought it (Brand New In Box). And I can't find any way to fix it in the internet. I'm so frustrated with all this exact problem and then the worst part is in 8 days I got a job to do with this drone so if anyone have a way to fix it could you tell me the way? Thank you
2021-4-2
Use props
Aleem Akhtar
New

India

Same problem here with magic air 2, no connections beep and no LEDs flash and no connection with controller and din assist 2 also. Plz help
2021-4-11
Use props
Dylan CT292
lvl.1
United States

Also having this exact issue.  New out of box.
2021-9-7
Use props
fans63242a6e
New
Flight distance : 84314 ft

India

I have to exact issue on my mavic air 2 today .
Any quick help Will be appreciated.
I haven’t used my drone for a while and now when I turn on
No beep or lights on the aircraft
2021-9-25
Use props
djiuser_RCQSkAOIs1LR
New

Malaysia

Mine had the same problemm on my mavic air 2. It happen suddenly when I try to turn it on. I can hear the fan inside  the drone working, but other than that, no light, no sound. Could not even connect to dji assistant to troubleshoot. How to solve this??
2021-10-8
Use props
Clint THPRD
New
United States

I was having an issue getting IMU to calibrate. Plugged it into PC to check Assistant, but it wouldn’t see the M2P. When I unplugged it, the indicators started flashing through red, green, yellow like it was running self diagnostic, but it just kept on those colors. I left it like that for about 20 or 30 minutes before the battery started getting pretty low. Swapped batteries, gave the M2P a reboot, same colors on indicators. Was able to connect with the smart controller, and it was reporting IMU issues still, and it still wouldn’t calibrate. I tried connecting to pc again, but it still wouldn’t show up in Assistant. After another reboot or 2, it is now to the point where everyone else here is reporting. Power light comes on, fan comes on, propellers twitch slightly, gimble goes through a rotation sequence, and then nothing happens after. Smart controller sees the M2V for a sec, let’s you connect, but then bounces between weak signal, and disconnected.    So… any ideas? This particular M2P is a little over 2 years old, and this is the first time, other then when it was initiated that we have to do any calibration. Before COVID it flew a few times a month, since COVID it flies about 1 or 2 times a quarter.
2021-10-10
Use props
dmorenon
New

Panama

Same problem with DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Any ideas?
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_L04dMPoLZmio
lvl.1

United States

I’m currently still having this issue was anyone able to figure it out?
2021-12-11
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Why no comments from the Dji staff/moderators recently on this problem?
2021-12-11
Use props
djiuser_BsuXUhtWqt5b
New

United States

I am having the same problem! No one has solution?
2021-12-12
Use props
Santiago Flores4
New

United States

I have the same issue, if some one fixed the problem please share us the solution Thx!! Looks like DJI MAVIC have some serious improvements to do!! Thx a lot
2022-1-5
Use props
ksh_Mav
New

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 13:41
Hi Anand101, sorry for all the trouble and thanks for reaching out. May I know what happened prior to the issue? I would recommend you refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 on your PC. Kindly download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads . After updating the firmware successfully, please try to link the remote controller to your aircraft. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware and link your remote controller to your aircraft. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
Updating the firmware:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

I am unable to update the firmware. Drone doesnt connect to controller. The link light doesnt flash. Pls help
2022-8-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Instal the appropriate Assistant 2 on your computer, boot the software and get a USB cable ready, switch the drone and and connect the drone to the computer via the USB cable, you should then be able to update the firmware.
But first I would remove the mSD card from the drone, switch everything on and see what happens, badly named or corrupted files on the mSD card can prevent a drone/controller connection being made.
2022-8-22
Use props
vitafilm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190614 ft
United States

Same problem here. Mavic 2 Pro stuck looking for a controller, and the Pairing button does not work, and the light next to pairing button does not light up green or red. I sent my drone to DJI, they kept it for over a month. I contacted support each week, first they said they were waiting on parts. Next week they said the unit was found to have no problem. 3rd week they said they were waiting for flight test. 4th week they said no problem found. I just got the M2P back after 6 weeks....but with same problem!! Thanks DJI
2022-9-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 Zoom does not Zoom if broken.  I would return or send to DJI for service.
2022-9-24
Use props
shadley5150
lvl.1

Australia

I am having the exact same problem with my Mavic Pro and have a job with it tomorrow.  This is insane that this problem hasn't been addressed.
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shadley5150 Posted at 2-7 13:55
I am having the exact same problem with my Mavic Pro and have a job with it tomorrow.  This is insane that this problem hasn't been addressed.

Hi, shadley5150. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. If possible, kindly post a short video showing the issue for confirmation. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq
lvl.1

Turkey

ı used 3 year mavic air 2 than ı have a same problem.
yes fan, no led, no bip, no connection to rc

first ı started everything is ok, than ı closed and started again and dont working still 1 mounth
2023-4-16
Use props
fansef83cb9b
New
Flight distance : 32146 ft
United States

I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  I've tried 3 different batteries that all have power.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  DJI knows exactly what a drone that powers up but with no beeps and no lights means.  I think the firmware is irreparably munged up.  The MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.  
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansef83cb9b Posted at 8-24 07:57
I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  I've tried 3 different batteries that all have power.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  DJI knows exactly what a drone that powers up but with no beeps and no lights means.  I think the firmware is irreparably munged up.  The MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.

Hi there. I am sorry about the trouble. I have replied to you from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=230822. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules