Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Histogram position on screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LarryTru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 458944 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

When I move the histogram to a position on the screen I like better than the default location, it will stay there until I exit DJI Go 4 and then it will be back in the default loation next time I use the app.  I believe on my iPad it would stay in the position I moved it to (at least most of the time).

Is there a trick to getting the histogram stay where I put it with the Smart controller?

Thanks,

Larry
2019-4-7
Use props
RedWolf18
lvl.3
Flight distance : 659580 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Larry,

Annoying isn't it! I have the same issue and could be a little larger too. You are quite correct when using IOS the histogram stays where you last left it. Maybe someone has an answer, but I have not found it.

Best regards - Simon
2019-4-7
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 458944 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedWolf18 Posted at 4-7 04:45
Hi Larry,

Annoying isn't it! I have the same issue and could be a little larger too. You are quite correct when using IOS the histogram stays where you last left it. Maybe someone has an answer, but I have not found it.

Misery loves company. ;)  

Let's hope that someone knows a workaround or the developers can fix the android app.  There are a few other differences in the UI between the ISO and Android apps.
2019-4-7
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Hi Larry,

I also think it could be a little bit larger, but I don't mind it going back to default position.....
2019-4-7
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Larry,

Yep same happens here.

Would also love to have it a bit larger too!

So Dji, this is a feature enhancement request please.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules