Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro C1 & C2 custom button changes when using DJI goggles
1742 4 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry Pottar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13163 ft
United States

Hi,

I’m a beginner, I have the Mavic Pro and I purchased the DJI Goggles Racing Editions. The goggles are fantastic, even with a sun shade I had trouble seeing my iPhone, with the goggles I have gone much further than I thought I would.

I customized my C1 for gamble 90 degrees down and then back to forward facing. I customized my C2 for exposure settings.

However when I connect the googles they revert to fixed wing defaults. How to I use the goggles and keep the behavior I customized.

Also in gimbals head tracking mode is there a quick way to re-center the gamble sometime I get disoriented.

Really what I’m looking for is optimum cinematic  settings for Mavic Pro when used with goggles, I have searched you tube but nothing found which combines the two.

Tia.
2019-4-7
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

When you connect the goggles, the C1/C2 revert back to FN/Cancel and I don't believe there is a way to override that function. Only way I know of recentering the gimbal is to switch out of head tracking mode. Being able to center the gimbal independent of where you're looking would be a problem.
2019-4-7
Use props
Harry Pottar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13163 ft
United States

Thanks, trying to mimic the DJI go app screen on my iPhone to the googles, I would like to see histogram, map etc.

Basically trying to use as a replacement for the iPhone on sunny days has I can not see a thing.
2019-4-7
Use props
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

As far as gimble movement head tracking gimble in short cut menu 2 fingers down on touch pad allows 90 deg horizontal 90 down 30 up map is displayed in form of HP in circle and AC represented by elongated triangle the telemetry fills in the puzzle the histogram camera settings you would have to control on your phone screen also when goggles are set for stills tapping the touchpad side of goggles auto focuses camera . Hope this helps
2019-4-7
Use props
avinash69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 986644 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

once you are using the goggles it overrides the c1 and c2 buttons..
2020-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules