Wi-FI module... V2?
724 6 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier_P
lvl.2
France

Hello everyone!
I love the Wi-Fi module, but I also need to use the mic adapter, so I can't use both at the same time, and it sucks.

So I had an idea:

Dear DJI, could you create a second version of the Wi-Fi module that would have the form factor of the phone adapter and would plug there (so not on the bottom of the camera but on the second port), even if it's a bit bulkier I don't really care if I can have both Wi-Fi and external mic at the same time.

Plus in term of design it makes more sense: the Wi-Fi module replaces the phone adapter so it should use the same port! And since the current Wi-Fi adapter is actually a very small circuit in a big plastic thingy I'm quite sure it can be done easily!

I hope you can do that, but since you are so far unable to release all the accessories you already promised I'm won't hold my breath ^^;

Oh, and please don't overprice it if you make one! (or if you do please send me one for free since I came with the idea hahaha!)
2019-4-7
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I think the best form is Wireless module works with the mic adapter, or V2 with a built in 3.5mm for mic input .....
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Olivier_P. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-4-7
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 09:59
Hello and good day Olivier_P. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

A revised version of the existing WiFi module is needed DJI. Allow data pass through, add a tripod hole, and the price should be the same as V1.   We shouldn’t have to pay a premium for the mentioned features as these should’ve been added from the get-go.  While you’re at it, add some amp for the mic adapter or fix the mic adapter.  It has low output. I read nothing but complains including myself. Please listen to your loyal customers.  
2019-4-7
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I am very happy with my OP - I don't need Wifi Modul V2, V3, V4, V5, don't need mic adapter, don't need 1 sec timelapse.

If I really NEED all this things I take my SJ8 (€150) & gimbal (€68), with ALL these things,
but much better 2.33" display and FOR HALF PRICE !
Changeable batteries with 1200mAh, mic with USB C for € 10, gimbal for € 68 ... all together
€ 240! With REAL Bluetooth & Wifi and wrist remote for video/photo. Even with
underwater case + 20 other parts!
2019-4-7
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

not allowing the use of the wifi adapter and the mic at the same time was really stupid.
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Joemar7 Posted at 4-7 13:42
A revised version of the existing WiFi module is needed DJI. Allow data pass through, add a tripod hole, and the price should be the same as V1.   We shouldn’t have to pay a premium for the mentioned features as these should’ve been added from the get-go.  While you’re at it, add some amp for the mic adapter or fix the mic adapter.  It has low output. I read nothing but complains including myself. Please listen to your loyal customers.

Hello and good day Joemar7. Thank you for the additional insight and information you have shared with us today. Rest assured that this information is forwarded to our DJI R&D Team. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules