1091 1 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xok
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4327 ft
Greece

Hello to everybody,
for enough months' using the Mavic Air i havent faced to any problem using my phone (XIAOMI MI MAX 3) except the common connection one-two seconds between RC and air craft at long distance or behind objects like small hill ect. (CE & FCC mode)

Recently i decided to use tablet ( bigger screen) Samsung tab A 2018 10.5'  WIFI  instead of mobile phone.
By the way i had read that many had problems.
I founded out that i have no problem in using the app DJI GO 4 last version, the only thing i watched was unstable and not clear picture from time to time , is it ok?

is it connected with the fact that the tablet screen is 10.5' ?

2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day xok. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  Upon checking the mobile device Samsung tab A 2018 10.5'. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung tab A 2018 10.5' will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung tab A 2018 10.5' when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules