Help finding owner of a drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish someone would find my P4 it went down on a fast moving stream here in my hometown.
2020-3-29
Use props
Charly Chisum
New

United States

I have also found a Mavic Pro drone at a local dam.  There is no FAA number on it anywhere.  Could you help me find the owner as well!!!
2020-4-10
Use props
djiuser_AYqdLQpMEBJ3
New

United States

Hi
I live in the merrimack valley area of mass. I found a dji spark drone and would like to find the owner. can someone direct me on how to do this?  I registered to post on the forum but cant seem to post yet.  Any help would be great.
Thank you
2020-5-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_AYqdLQpMEBJ3 Posted at 5-17 04:00
Hi
I live in the merrimack valley area of mass. I found a dji spark drone and would like to find the owner. can someone direct me on how to do this?  I registered to post on the forum but cant seem to post yet.  Any help would be great.
Thank you

You best course of action is to hand it in to the police , as they will have more chance finding the owner.
2020-5-17
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Geebax Posted at 5-17 14:11
You best course of action is to hand it in to the police , as they will have more chance finding the owner.

Totally Agreed
2020-5-18
Use props
dylanglockler
lvl.1
United States

Found a drone while swimming in Fort Lauderdale. Aircraft is destroyed but the memory card is good. It contains a bunch of real estate video and images. I looked up the GPS locations of the properties but they must be new listings and I can't find the listing agent to locate the pilot. I'd like to get the card back to them in case they can still use the footage. I Direct Messaged someone from DJI on this forum but not sure it went through.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_JF2xUwO5SUR0
New

United States

Looking for the owner of a Phantom 3, 4K,  with the battery dead in Chicago. Looks like it went down in August of 2019.
2020-6-26
Use props
504tography
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-4-7 10:53
Hello and good day miranda3486. Welcome to DJI and thank you for reaching out. We very much appreciate your honesty. Kindly provide me the serial number of the drone via PM so that I can contact the owner via email. In addition can I also ask for your personal contact information for me to forward it to the registered owner of the said drone for you to be able to communicate with one another? Thank you.

Hi,
I am in similar situation and have found a drone that I would like to return to its owner.  Is this option still available?

Thanks.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

504tography Posted at 7-1 18:48
Hi,
I am in similar situation and have found a drone that I would like to return to its owner.  Is this option still available?

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Kindly please PM me the serial number of the said drone. Thank you
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_BjXlziRphWiI
New
Flight distance : 3904 ft

United States

I ALSO FOUND A MAVIC PRO IN THE PARK ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO-- FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO CONTACT DJI SUPPORT LAST WEEK AND GAVE THEM THE SERIAL NUMBER--I BEEN FLYING IT BUT IT HAS A GIMBAL OVERLOAD ISSUE.
I WANTED TO GET IT REPAIRED BUT WAITING TO SEE IF THE OWNER CLAIMS IT FIRST BEFORE I SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON IT
ANYWAY HOPEFULLY DJI CAN LOCATE THE OWNER--I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO RETURN IT-I KNOW I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF SOMEONE DID THIS FOR ME.
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_BjXlziRphWiI
New
Flight distance : 3904 ft

United States

Geebax Posted at 5-17 14:11

Yea, right! If theres no FAA # on it, they will keep it
2020-7-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_BjXlziRphWiI Posted at 7-5 19:10
Yea, right! If theres no FAA # on it, they will keep it

In that case, buy yourself a better police force, several ones going cheap over your way these days......
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_JLe9Lz6NfncT
New

Italy

Hello and good day miranda3486. Welcome to DJI and thank you for reaching out. We very much appreciate your honesty. Kindly provide me the serial number of the drone via PM so that I can contact the owner via email. In addition can I also ask for your personal contact information for me to forward it to the registered owner of the said drone for you to be able to communicate with one another? Thank you.

Hi! While I was swimming few days ago, in Sardinia,  I found a dji drone underwater... I was trying to contact you directly, but I couldn’t... a friend told me that through the qr code you could reach the owner...
2020-10-2
Use props
fans3fc0a5aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1853707 ft
United States

I lost my phantom 4 in Kingston
2020-10-3
Use props
fans3fc0a5aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1853707 ft
United States

I lost my phantom 4 in Plymouth near Colony Place. Could this be it?
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_JLe9Lz6NfncT Posted at 10-2 23:17
Hi! While I was swimming few days ago, in Sardinia,  I found a dji drone underwater... I was trying to contact you directly, but I couldn’t... a friend told me that through the qr code you could reach the owner...

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. Kindly please send me the serial number of the said DJI drone through PM for us to be able to locate the owner of the said DJI Drone. Thank you.
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_8gxCaAkalbhy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7946 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 23:08
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. Kindly please send me the serial number of the said DJI drone through PM for us to be able to locate the owner of the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephan. I found a DJI drone which was lost on 12/4/2020 in downtown Chicago. Looking for help on returning it to its rightful owner. Thanks!
2020-12-5
Use props
djiuser_8gxCaAkalbhy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 23:08

Hello DJI Stephan. I found a DJI drone which was lost on 12/4/2020 in downtown Chicago. Looking for help on returning it to its rightful owner. Thanks!
2020-12-5
Use props
djiuser_8gxCaAkalbhy
lvl.1
United States

Could you please add report found drone to your website or something? I just found one and would like to return it to its rightful owner as well. Help us by making it easier to connect with lost drone owners.
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_x7qVQFR9ThMK
New

United States

I have also found a DJI Phantom that has no FAA registration. Can you help me locate the owner based on the serial number? Thank you.
2021-1-1
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Truthfully, this is going to be difficult?
2021-1-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_x7qVQFR9ThMK Posted at 1-1 14:32
I have also found a DJI Phantom that has no FAA registration. Can you help me locate the owner based on the serial number? Thank you.

Contact to any Moderator here to provide him the serial number , use Private Message
2021-1-2
Use props
Eriberto Mercado Plaza
New
United States

I found a drone. How can find the owner?
2021-1-7
Use props
fanseb796958
New

United States

Hello and good day miranda3486. Welcome to DJI and thank you for reaching out. We very much appreciate your honesty. Kindly provide me the serial number of the drone via PM so that I can contact the owner via email. In addition can I also ask for your personal contact information for me to forward it to the registered owner of the said drone for you to be able to communicate with one another? Thank you.

I just had a DJI drone land in my yard. Can you assist in finding the owner for me?
2021-1-8
Use props
Mike Fox7
New

United States

Hello,

I found a DJI Mavic 2 drone and I am trying to find the owner. Any help would be appreciated.
2021-3-13
Use props
djiuser_KVbSzXBHGaGH
New

United States

I found a mavic 2 Pro I want to return it to the owner. Found some names on boarding passes in the bag, also a certificate of registration. But nothing more.
2021-7-1
Use props
Revmail
New

United States

Hello and good day miranda3486. Welcome to DJI and thank you for reaching out. We very much appreciate your honesty. Kindly provide me the serial number of the drone via PM so that I can contact the owner via email. In addition can I also ask for your personal contact information for me to forward it to the registered owner of the said drone for you to be able to communicate with one another? Thank you.

Dear Sir:

The other day I found a DJI Mavic Air 2 in the ocean here in Fort Lauderdale. It is inoperable but may be worth something to the owner. I took a photo of the QR code area under the battery. Could you help me locate the owner. I'm at 305-807-9017 or george.t.thibault@gmail.com.

I will email you the photo if you provide an email address.
2021-9-8
Use props
Revmail
New

United States

2021-9-8
Use props
djiuser_w4pcKKEvLame
New

United States

Found a DJI Mavic Air 2 in my backyard.  Can DJI help me get it back to the owner?
2021-11-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_w4pcKKEvLame Posted at 11-6 13:33
Found a DJI Mavic Air 2 in my backyard.  Can DJI help me get it back to the owner?

No .... if the owner didn't mark it with contact details, they didn't want it returned.
2021-11-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Check the SD card for a clue
2021-11-8
Use props
Freerider999
New

France

Hello, i was trying to find a post on how to find an owner. But your forum is very complicated.
I found one MAVIC AIR 2 in Courchevel in France and I want to return it back.
I saw you helped one guy. So can you help me too to return?
Thank you. You can contact me by email if I miss a message here.
2021-12-10
Use props
djiuser_J9wszh3dyLMT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21969 ft
United Kingdom

I found someone’s dji Mini on the beach and would like to get it back to the owner, could you help me using its serial number : 1WGDG9P112QS53

Thankyou Simon Alpe
2022-1-3
Use props
Glowstone
New
Flight distance : 36611 ft
Italy

I found a Mavic Mini in a small town in Tuscany. I contacted the Italian authority (D-Flight) even though the drone is not marked with the regulation QR-Code (legal requirement in Italy, possibly Europe).

The guys at D-Flight refused to help. They hid behind some made up privacy issues (I asked them to CONTACT THE OWNER and provide them with my email address, I have their drone and I’m sure they’d like to get it back).

As I said, this is a very small town, I am certain the police would just tuck the drone away as a lost item and throw it away after three months.

I sent a PM to DJI Stephen, hopefully they’ll get back to me soon (no idea where they are based, I am UTC+1)
2022-3-9
Use props
Dmitriy123
New

Switzerland

Hi, I just found a drone. 163CH66 R0A1K0K Please contact me dmitriy.nedria@gmail.com
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_69sOC0Mo8l5d
New
United States

Hi I also found a Mavic Air 2 and would like to return it to its owner.  Any help would be helpful.  
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_69sOC0Mo8l5d Posted at 3-31 03:46
Hi I also found a Mavic Air 2 and would like to return it to its owner.  Any help would be helpful.

Hello there. Good day and thanks for reporting the lost DJI Mavic Air 2 that you have found. For us to be able to assist you in finding the owner. Kindly please contact our DJI support team through this link ( http://www.dji.com/support ) and our team will be able to help accordingly. Thank you.
2022-4-1
Use props
Musashi1984
New

Ireland

Hi there, Apologies for jumping onto your thread, it appears I don't have the permission to create a new thread on this forum.  Anyway, I live in Dublin, Ireland and while out for a hike in Glendalough, Wicklow, i found a Mavic Mini 2.  Looking at the videos on the sd card the drone crashed into a very tall tree and got stuck there on 14/08/21.  The owner and company look to be students, possibly visiting from abroad.  DJI, could you help find the owner via S/N? thank you.
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_sbX4GkqS8wio
New

Japan

I got how to find user name
2022-4-17
Use props
Valeriy147
lvl.1

Poland

Hello. I found a drone DJI Mavic Pro, please check your pm.
2022-4-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules