Agras MG-1P Controller does not connect
7232 5 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Francisco Witt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144078 ft
Brazil

Hello, I'm Mr. Francisco Witt, from Allcomp Geotecnologia e Agricultura.

One of our sold "DJI Agras MG-1P" has been used for a couple of hours with success by Spray Drones Co. and today in the morning it did not connect do the ontroller. (GMT -3, 08:00, 7th, April, 2019).
We tryed connecting it outdoor, in the field - failed.
We tryed to connect it over the grass field - failed
We tryed to conenct indoors throught DJI Assistant

The Controller's firmware was updated and it seems there's no way to install an older Firmware.
The Agras has the Firmware it came with
, we didn't get to update it. The Agras Assistant doesn't recognize it.

We ate located at Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, at Porto Alegre city and am providing local support. I will open a support case tomorrow morning with DJI Enterprise Support team from China.
Feel free to call me at +55(51)997556057

Here there are 4 videos of its symptoms:

Video, Part 1-4 - PT-Audio:

Video, Part 2-4 - PT-Audio:

Video, Part 3-4 - PT-Audio:

Video, Part 4-4 - PT-Audio:

2019-4-7
Use props
Francisco Witt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144078 ft
Brazil

PC regoconizes the Arcraft's memory, but 'DJI Assistant 2 for MG' doesn't notice the Aircraft, as is ocurring with the flight controller - We are still waiting for a diagnosis tool or a tool
2019-4-9
Use props
PncMax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1193205 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest firmware for the 1p required a RC relink after application. Problem is, it does not work correctly. I had the exact same issue as above on a brand new 1P. Here is how I solved it;

First  - try changing the remote ID from 0 to 1 - the RC will want to relink with the aircraft
  • Enter the DJI MG App on RC – and “execute” operation button
  • Select the three dots upper right of DJI MG screen on remote
  • Select the Remote Icon  
  • Scroll to the bottm of the list - The remote ID is there   

If that does not work -

1.        Reset the RC to Factory Defaults via Android Settings, Backup and Reset
2.        After that, you have to set your choosen language in the Android settings – it comes up in Chinese after a factory reset
            Press Settings Icon
            At the bottom “android” is  in English – which is the settings – Select it
            Scroll down till you see the globe on the right Select it
            Select the top line in Chinese – scroll till you see the language of your choice  - Select it

3.         Leave the WiFI interface disabled (for now - Be sure to tun it back ON at the end after you are done ;) )
4.      Enter the DJI MG App on RC – and “execute” operation button
          Select the three dots upper right of DJI MG screen on remote
          Select the Remote Icon   
          You should be able to move the sticks and SEE the sticks move in the calibration screen (they were not registering at all before)
          I saw  on the RC Calibration screen that the Remote ID had changed during the reset from 0 to 1Here comes the magic – get ready
          I changed the Remote ID from 1 to 0(what it was before the reset) and the app warned me, RC must RELINK with Aircraft, and the RC went into linking mode.

5.       I powered up the 1P Aircraft, and pressed the linking button and .. two seconds later it was resolved..   

2019-6-13
Use props
AgroTech
New

Mexico

PncMax Posted at 6-13 18:23
The latest firmware for the 1p required a RC relink after application. Problem is, it does not work correctly. I had the exact same issue as above on a brand new 1P. Here is how I solved it;

First  - try changing the remote ID from 0 to 1 - the RC will want to relink with the aircraft

Excuse me, where is the link button you mentioned in the 1P?

Thanks.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Y0gouwCXzGJP
lvl.1

United States

PncMax Posted at 2019-6-13 18:23
The latest firmware for the 1p required a RC relink after application. Problem is, it does not work correctly. I had the exact same issue as above on a brand new 1P. Here is how I solved it;

Has this worked for anybody else, I’m having a similar issue with the flight controller not connecting properly. It will connect then disconnect a bunch of times saying that , “the communication channel is interrupted”
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_7BtxJ3smX6WO
lvl.1

Iran

I am buying a fly control for agras mg-1p. Should I send the damaged serial number flight?
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules