RE Goggles disconnected and won't Link again to Mavic Pro Platinum
1139 0 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Troshman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, wondering if anyone else has a similar issue.
After purchasing and using my Mavic Pro Platinum + RE Goggles for around 7 months without any issues, my RE Goggles recently powered on as disconnected and will not re link to my Mavic Pro Platinum.
I then refreshed the firmware on the Mavic, the Mavic controller and the RE Goggles to the latest available firmware using the latest available DJI Assisstant 1.2.5.  but the problem still persisted.

I then rolled back all three (Mavic, RC, Goggles) to 1.4.400 firmware (time of purchase) and still the RE Goggles would not link.
I then rolled firmware forward to the latest available using DJI Assistant 1.2.5 i.e. Mavic Pro and Controller 1.4.500, RE Goggles 1.4.700.
(I also tried RE goggles on 1.4.500)

I have also managed to test the RE Goggles by successfully linking them a MAVIC 2 in a store. (Unfortunately they didn't have a Mavic Pro available to test against)

My Mavic Pro Platinum still operates without error using two different smart phones both using the latest DJI 4 Go app. (If I initiate a resync of the RC controller this works fine)

The issue therefore appears to be with my RE Goggles that they are not able to link to Occusync yet linking via Occusync 2.0 is ok?
I have logged a support case with DJI but thought I'd log in the forumns to see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem and managed to find a solution?

2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules