2nd Mavic Air & Controller
854 7 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

I`ve once more again managed to crash my Mavic Air while I was busy with the first part of a "River Flight".  Fortunately the MA did not fall in the water but crashed into the bridge and then dropped to half a metre from the water.
I`m sending the MA to a Repair technitian here in South Africa but the previous repair took 3 months to complete I was satisfied with the service. This guy does not charge me $300 to see what is wrong with the machine , he just repairs it and I pay for repair and parts which is quite reasonable.
However since I`m in a hurry and cannot wait 3 months for parts to arrive and repaired I just bought a refurbished unit with its own controller.

Ok. I now have 2 MA`s with 2 Controllers.

I want to use the "new" MA with it`s provided Controller but don`t know whether I should use the same mobile device that I have been using with MA #1 and Controller #1. I`m worried about discrepancies of firmware between the Controllr #1 and MA #2.  I want to use MA #2  with Controller #2 but with my current mobile device (mobile phone) or should I buy a new mobile phone for this.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap that happens on your aircraft. Regarding the concern about using the same mobile device on your new Mavic Air and a remote controller, yes, you could use the same mobile device and DJI GO 4app account on your new aircraft without any problem. Hope that this would clarify your situation. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 10:49
Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap that happens on your aircraft. Regarding the concern about using the same mobile device on your new Mavic Air and a remote controller, yes, you could use the same mobile device and DJI GO 4app account on your new aircraft without any problem. Hope that this would clarify your situation. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you for the quick reply.
2019-4-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

If it was working fine with first set up then you won’t have any problems with new set up. Good luck with this one .
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HendrikJB Posted at 4-8 12:07
Thank you for the quick reply.

You're most welcome! Please let s know if you have other queries. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that - hope the new one performs well for you.
2019-4-8
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

A J Posted at 4-8 23:18
Sorry to read that - hope the new one performs well for you.

Thank you for your good wishes.
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HendrikJB Posted at 4-9 10:30
Thank you for your good wishes.

My pleasure - I had an incident flying indoors on Sunday so I now know what it's like to crash a drone. Thankfully mine is all OK but a scary moment.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules