Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go4 app screen frame size on ipad pro 11.2 inc
836 3 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Dont know if the captioned subject topic has already been discussed in the forum earlier but my searching ended up with negative result,  so I am  elevating  my question here.
I have IPad Pro 11.2 inch and DJI Go 4 app never full fill the screen but stay at about 9 inc and leaving about an inch thick pitch black frame  around the screen. Litchi on the other hand, can  fullfill the  iPad screen.  
Is  this issue a kind of limitation of DJI Go 4 that could not expand the screen after 9 inc or something is controlled by the Ipad  itself ?

Many thanks for your response or advise.

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day akozc. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Upon checking the mobile device IPad Pro 11.2 inch. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the IPad Pro 11.2 inch will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the IPad Pro 11.2 inch when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-8
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 08:04
Hello and good day akozc. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Upon checking the mobile device IPad Pro 11.2 inch. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the IPad Pro 11.2 inch will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the IPad Pro 11.2 inch when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for your quick reply Stephen,   will wait for further update then
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

akozc Posted at 4-8 08:05
Thanks for your quick reply Stephen,   will wait for further update then

You are very much welcome akozc. For the latest updates on DJI. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules