Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A touch of drone humour
851 29 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Does your drone have a life of its own?
Hope you see the funny side.
Roland Rat and Clementine.

Flying creatures.jpg
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks like it's 984' AGL to me - I think I may have to tell the Mirror
2019-4-8
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-8 07:42
That looks like it's 984' AGL to me - I think I may have to tell the Mirror

Nah! MSN and don't forget to tell that ditsy reporter so he can make up his own story.
PS. actually its 30 metres above the headland take off point, 400 metres out, but it looks more dramatic the way you tell it.
I enjoy our little banter.
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-8 07:50
Nah! MSN and don't forget to tell that ditsy reporter so he can make up his own story.
PS. actually its 30 metres above the headland take off point, 400 metres out, but it looks more dramatic the way you tell it.
I enjoy our little banter.

Hahahahaha - I'm sure I can see the Queen down there. Remember, we can't fly higher than 4 feet or it is 400 - who cares, as long as it sells!
2019-4-8
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-8 07:57
Hahahahaha - I'm sure I can see the Queen down there. Remember, we can't fly higher than 4 feet or it is 400 - who cares, as long as it sells!

Good one. Perhaps I should send Roland Rat and Clementine for tea. Earl Grey and cucumber sarnies...
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AlansDronePics. Thank you for posting this photo and thank you for your support.
2019-4-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Absoultely dangerous!  If one of those critters fell off, they could go right through someone's roof.  And should one of those falling critters hit say a jogger, instant death from above.   No wonder we get such bad repuations.   For Shame!
2019-4-8
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Elfin Safety Regulations require that the passengers require seat belts. If they were my cuddly toys I would also want them to have parachutes on their backs - poor things
2019-4-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Funny
2019-4-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Gheghegheghe
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-8 12:05
Good one. Perhaps I should send Roland Rat and Clementine for tea. Earl Grey and cucumber sarnies...

They'd love that
2019-4-8
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Jeezzz, I would not want to be either one of them, if they need a sudden toilet break...............
2019-4-8
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh no - please don't give Ryanair any more cash saving ideas

PS - thanks for injecting a little humour into this forum .......... long overdue
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

Charissa Posted at 4-8 22:45
Jeezzz, I would not want to be either one of them, if they need a sudden toilet break...............

Some say it would just be a drop in the ocean, others go through the motions, but what happens when it hits the fan?
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

Gelert Posted at 4-9 00:11
Oh no - please don't give Ryanair any more cash saving ideas

PS - thanks for injecting a little humour into this forum .......... long overdue

Its not so bad, at least you don't have to argue who gets the aisle or window seat.
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-8 22:40
They'd love that

She says to him, "What's that up there, my Royalness? Is it one of those ghastly drones taking photos on me on my sun bed?"
He said to her, "The drone is the least of your worries, my little starlet. They only have one wide angle lens camera. The real problem is those frightful passengers in the planes over our house with their powerful zooms. That and the 737s that just can't seem to keep it up.
She says to him, "Ah yes, I wanted to talk to you about that..."
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

Boffin Posted at 4-8 15:23
Elfin Safety Regulations require that the passengers require seat belts. If they were my cuddly toys I would also want them to have parachutes on their backs - poor things

I think that might be a grey or wooly area...
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 02:55
She says to him, "What's that up there, my Royalness? Is it one of those ghastly drones taking photos on me on my sun bed?"
He said to her, "The drone is the least of your worries, my little starlet. They only have one wide angle lens camera. The real problem is those frightful passengers in the planes over our house with their powerful zooms. That and the 737s that just can't seem to keep it up.
She says to him, "Ah yes, I wanted to talk to you about that..."

Hahahahaha - it does actually amaze me. Heli's fall out the sky quite frequently killing those onboard yet they fly over my house scanning what little land is left to build on quite frequently and being in North London there are constant planes over head going to Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead etc. We also have President Trump coming here for a state visit with the Queen in a few months time - no doubt a fleet of drones will be around for his arrival according to the tabloid press... Brace yourself!
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-8 13:35
Absoultely dangerous!  If one of those critters fell off, they could go right through someone's roof.  And should one of those falling critters hit say a jogger, instant death from above.   No wonder we get such bad repuations.   For Shame!

Yup! there ought to be a law against it.
It's not as though it is something vital, like a Pizza delivery or my-stuff from Amazon, is it?
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-9 03:02
Hahahahaha - it does actually amaze me. Heli's fall out the sky quite frequently killing those onboard yet they fly over my house scanning what little land is left to build on quite frequently and being in North London there are constant planes over head going to Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead etc. We also have President Trump coming here for a state visit with the Queen in a few months time - no doubt a fleet of drones will be around for his arrival according to the tabloid press... Brace yourself!

Yes, brilliant idea, send up the drones, not real ones of course, imaginary ones. That will keep the riff-raff out.
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 03:11
Yes, brilliant idea, send up the drones, not real ones of course, imaginary ones. That will keep the riff-raff out.

No doubt they will have a photographer in Manchester ready to spot it in London with his super lens!
2019-4-9
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 02:16
Some say it would just be a drop in the ocean, others go through the motions, but what happens when it hits the fan?

I can only imagine what a sh@# storm it would cause in the media....
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

Charissa Posted at 4-9 03:42
I can only imagine what a sh@# storm it would cause in the media....

Wonderful! that really got me laughing.
Great photographer, wonderful sense of humour.
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-9 03:16
No doubt they will have a photographer in Manchester ready to spot it in London with his super lens!

Well, we all know that size is less important than ability.
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 04:23
Well, we all know that size is less important than ability.

Have you been talking to my wife?
2019-4-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

LOL, thanks for sharing
2019-4-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Guernsey

A J Posted at 4-9 04:28
Have you been talking to my wife?

No, has she mentioned me then.
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 04:33
No, has she mentioned me then.

Hahahahaha
2019-4-9
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody remember the OSHA cowboy?   Maybe we should have the OSHA dronie.
2019-4-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-9 03:06
Yup! there ought to be a law against it.
It's not as though it is something vital, like a Pizza delivery or my-stuff from Amazon, is it?

Hadn't thought of it that way.   Frivolous uses of Drones should be outlawed.  Such usage only promotes risky and dangerous behavior.  Obviously drones need more government oversight.  More rules and regulations...
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules