Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Drones and Pakistan
7547 26 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
therebelfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 367890 ft
Pakistan

Hi, Fellow Drone flyers in Pakistan.

I've been flying my Mavic 2 pro in Pakistan for a while in Lahore Bahria Town. Kindly share your experience and problems you may have faced flying a DJI drone in Pakistan and if anyone knows from where and how to get a proper permit for flying drones in Pakistan. Thanks

A video made by me at Night of the 7th Largest Mosque in World.

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day therebelfilms. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best tips, information sand recommendation here from our valued DJI Co pilots who are based in Pakistan. You may also check the local authorities or visit there website for additional information about the rules and regulation in flying the drone on the said country. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check locations in Pakistan where in you can freely fly your drone and to check if a certain location is a no fly zone NFZ. By the way thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-4-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful video. Thanks you so much for sharing
2019-4-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning video
2019-4-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, great job
2019-4-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum therebelfilms
2019-4-9
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not how I imagined Pakistan. Great video & thanks for sharing it with us.
2019-4-9
Use props
therebelfilms
lvl.1
Pakistan

Thanks everyone
2019-4-9
Use props
therebelfilms
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 14:48
Hello and good day therebelfilms. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best tips, information sand recommendation here from our valued DJI Co pilots who are based in Pakistan. You may also check the local authorities or visit there website for additional information about the rules and regulation in flying the drone on the said country. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check locations in Pakistan where in you can freely fly your drone and to check if a certain location is a no fly zone NFZ. By the way thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.

Hi, good day to you too Stephen Yes will surely share and get help from this forum Thanks for the warm welcome
2019-4-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome
2019-4-9
Use props
therebelfilms
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 14:48
Hello and good day therebelfilms. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best tips, information sand recommendation here from our valued DJI Co pilots who are based in Pakistan. You may also check the local authorities or visit there website for additional information about the rules and regulation in flying the drone on the said country. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check locations in Pakistan where in you can freely fly your drone and to check if a certain location is a no fly zone NFZ. By the way thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.

Hi, good day to you too Stephen Yes will surely share and get help from this forum Thanks for the warm welcome. I will surely check out the rules and regulations of the area Where I am flying my drone. I don’t want to give bad impression of my drone on anyone so I double check things everytime. Thanks for the appreciation
2019-4-9
Use props
therebelfilms
lvl.1
Pakistan

Bob Brown Posted at 4-9 05:04

Thanks that’s a very good compliment. I love how dji drones are bringing people together and showing things which television media don’t.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

therebelfilms Posted at 4-9 13:34
Hi, good day to you too Stephen  Yes will surely share and get help from this forum Thanks for the warm welcome. I will surely check out the rules and regulations of the area Where I am flying my drone. I don’t want to give bad impression of my drone on anyone so I double check things everytime. Thanks for the appreciation

It is our pleasure therebelfilms. Have a happy and safe flying always. Thanks!
2019-4-9
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Great footage, nicely done
2019-4-9
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Welcome to the forum mate! Happy flying!
2019-4-9
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Welcome to the forum mate! Happy flying!
2019-4-9
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

therebelfilms Posted at 4-9 13:36
Thanks that’s a very good compliment. I love how dji drones are bringing people together and showing things which television media don’t.

I agree; DJI drones help us see the world from our chairs. Plus with all the fake news about the middle east it is super nice to see that there is actually a civilized / modern world over there and not all desert and terrorists killing everyone. Thanks again for sharing that video.. I look forward to seeing more if the law allows it.  
Also subscribed to your Youtube. Thanks!
2019-4-10
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video! Thank you for sharing it.
2019-4-10
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 4-9 05:04

Same here!
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

therebelfilms Posted at 4-9 13:30
Hi, good day to you too Stephen  Yes will surely share and get help from this forum Thanks for the warm welcome

You are very much welcome therebelfilms. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-18
Use props
jellyphisch
New

Germany

Hi guys,

I am looking forward to traveling to Pakistan in February. I wanna bring my mavic mini drone with me.
Any reason for concerns at ISB airport customs?

I haven't found any regulations for fliying drones in Pakistan. Only one article on customstoday pk multan customes sizes etc. Can't post the link.
I'm afraid of that part in it:
"Drones have already been included in the prohibited list and flyers entering Pakistan will have to declare them and requires special permission for it."

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards
2020-1-12
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Nice footage.
2020-1-12
Use props
Mudassar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76391 ft
United States

jellyphisch Posted at 1-12 05:15
Hi guys,

I am looking forward to traveling to Pakistan in February. I wanna bring my mavic mini drone with me.

hi , did you face any problem in Pakistan airport regarding drone ? I also have Mavic Mini and will bring it back to Pakistan .
2020-7-27
Use props
vbykov
New
Flight distance : 35558 ft
Russia

Hi! Any new information about traveling to Pakistan with drone? Anybody tyed?
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_rpgWfNPy7f4m
New
Flight distance : 1274268 ft
Pakistan

Well at behria town i face my problem at lower altitude drone always loose signal thats why you have fly as high as you can.
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_BzMuyQchjG73
New
United Kingdom

Hello , I am an overseas pakistani and want to go to pakistan for vacation and want to bring my mini 3 pro with me. How can i do so ? Can i get an noc or something else ? It is also udner 249gm
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules