959 5 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
transit 350
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169137 ft
  • >>>
United States

ok how many tb50 batteries  can you carry on a airplane??

I have a dji charging station and it will store 4
2019-4-8
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

um what? Are you asking about the airline/TSA minimums?

If so, go look for yourself. You have the largest repository of information to ever exist available to you, and you don't use it?
2019-4-9
Use props
transit 350
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HyperSpectral Posted at 4-9 03:56
um what? Are you asking about the airline/TSA minimums?

If so, go look for yourself. You have the largest repository of information to ever exist available to you, and you don't use it?

I was looking for personal experience
and yes airlines
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day transit 350. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best tips, information sand recommendation here from our valued DJI Co pilots on there personal experiences on how many TB50 batteries can you carry on a airplane. In addition  to this inquiry the best thing to do is contact and check with the Airports Authorities and Websites as well if there are any restrictions. If you have to put your batteries in the hand luggage. Best is for you use Lipo Bags to be safe and contact covers. You need to discharge them too, then re charge when you arrive. Have a safe and happy flying always.Thank you for your support.

2019-4-9
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

I believe you are allowed to carry on as many batteries below 100wh as you want - that´s probably why TB50 are exactly 99wh !? I just flew to Japan with 10x TB50 + some other batteries ... no one even looked at them closer as they were all nicely packed in a bag with contacts sealed with electric isolation tape.
2019-4-12
Use props
transit 350
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-12 02:08
I believe you are allowed to carry on as many batteries below 100wh as you want - that´s probably why TB50 are exactly 99wh !? I just flew to Japan with 10x TB50 + some other batteries ... no one even looked at them closer as they were all nicely packed in a bag with contacts sealed with electric isolation tape.

thank you for your reply just what I was looking for
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules