Unable to connect drone to windows laptop for python code driven ...
5716 3 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
youthreewire
New

India

Hello,

I am trying to fly the tello edu drone with a windows laptop running the python example code. I chose from wifi settings and I connect to the drone. It gets connected but the yellow fast blinking on the drone does not stop, it does not change to green slow blinking. I run tello.y code and when I try to send a command I get the error unreachable. Please let me know how do I successfully connect the edu drone to laptop and be able to run the example python code.

2019-4-9
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hi youthreewire,
Thank you for contacting Tello. If you have any questions about Tello SDK or scratch, please contact our colleagues via sdk@ryzerobotics.com, they will assist you to solve your problem.
Thank you for your understanding and wish you have a nice day.
2019-4-9
Use props
djiuser_yGd7FHtQtcds
New

France

RYZE Posted at 4-9 03:35
Hi youthreewire,
Thank you for contacting Tello. If you have any questions about Tello SDK or scratch, please contact our colleagues via , they will assist you to solve your problem.
Thank you for your understanding and wish you have a nice day.

I bought a tello and received today but after switched on it started blinking in yellow but the Wireless is not listed in available wifi... i spent all my day googling but without a result
2019-4-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_yGd7FHtQtcds Posted at 4-11 12:14
I bought a tello and received today but after switched on it started blinking in yellow but the Wireless is not listed in available wifi... i spent all my day googling but without a result

Dear customer,
We apologize for the unpleasant issue. In regard to it, could you kindly check the info below?
1. What kind of device do you use to search wifi? Could you please change other devices to search Tello's wifi.
2. Please try to reset Tello's wifi by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds until the LED turns off when the Tello is powered on. The wifi will be reset. Please check whether you can search wifi by your devices.
3. If persists, please try to upgrade the firmware in loader mode. Please press and hold the power button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered off, and release it when the green indicator turns off. Then the indicator will pulse red. Connect to the Tello's Wi-Fi and update the firmware again. Please confirm whether the issue is resolved.
I hope my answer will help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules