4704 46 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I received an email from DJI telling me my Charging case has shipped. I had it in a week when I ordered the Audio adapter and the same previous to that when I ordered the gimbal wheel. I’m really excited. I wish it would come Thursday as Im going on a weekend trip this weekend.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheCameraGuy. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Charging Case and thank you for sharing this information with us today. If you have any inquiries or concern with the said accessory. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-4-9
Use props
boltlock
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Had mine delivered today.
2019-4-10
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Anyone can give some reviews about it?
Perhaps about how the build quality is, and how fast the case is charging our OP, etc?
2019-4-11
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'll post my thoughts then.
2019-4-11
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Supposed to come tomorrow but now I see there is a delay at customs here in the US.

"Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions.
Attention graphic
Reason for delay: Importer needs to provide tariff number.
Recommended action: Importer to provide.
Attention graphic
Reason for delay: A statement is required from the consignee unless the consignee authorizes the shipper to complete and include the toxic substance statement on their behalf.
Recommended action: If the consignee has authorized the shipper to complete on their behalf; include a copy of the written authorization with the shipping documentation. If the shipper is not authorized to complete; consignee must provide the statement."

Never seen this before. I'm disappointed. Was really looking forward to receiving this. Now no idea what I'm supposed to do??
2019-4-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

darrins Posted at 4-11 22:00
Supposed to come tomorrow but now I see there is a delay at customs here in the US.

Nothing you can do. It would seem you are caught up in the politics between the US and China.
2019-4-11
Use props
jpeterson89
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3714 ft
  • >>>
United States

darrins Posted at 4-11 22:00

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, now I see it is stuck in Memphis with the same exact message.
2019-4-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

boltlock Posted at 4-10 09:38
Had mine delivered today.

Any chance you might tell us what it’s like, is it worth it we’ll built very big neat and small etc ....
2019-4-12
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

This is an absolutely useless product to spend $150 for, almost half of the cost of the Osmo Pocket itself.
Why do you need a second charger if you already have one?
2019-4-12
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701211 ft
  • >>>
United States

Way to go again DJI!    897 units were shipped and they forgot to provide tariff number and fill out toxic substance statement so they’re being held at the international shipping hub stateside in Memphis, TN until somebody does their job. FedEx is estimating several days for release. Great job!!!
2019-4-12
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

P3T3 Posted at 4-12 05:08
Way to go again DJI!    897 units were shipped and they forgot to provide tariff number and fill out toxic substance statement so they’re being held at the international shipping hub stateside in Memphis, TN until somebody does their job. FedEx is estimating several days for release. Great job!!!

I had the same issue but with the mic adapter but it cleared within 48 hrs and received it the next day after it cleared.  Because this is a battery, not sure if the process takes longer.  
2019-4-12
Use props
boltlock
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-12 04:14
Any chance you might tell us what it’s like, is it worth it we’ll built very big neat and small etc ....

Hi. Sorry about the delay but I only unboxed it last night.

Case seems to be pretty well made and does have some weight to it. There is the charging USB-C socket on the bottom plus a little switch that automatically opens the unit. The part that spins round feels like the grill material you get on bluetooth speakers etc. To close it, you have to do that manually.

Inside there is space for perhaps two filters, your two adapters and a couple of memory cards. The Osmo actually get's its charge via the little gold pins near the two main buttons as opposed to through the USB socket on the bottom. You place the Osmo in the case with the screen to the left (lens facing upwards) and slide it on to the charge plate. It won't accidentally fall out as there is a safety bar that holds your Osmo in place. It doesn't start charging until you close the unit, but there is a flashing green light on the speaker mesh that mimics the Osmo's charging status light.

Size wise, it's probably about the same as a can of deodorant but slightly thinner. It was already charged somewhat but only took around an hour for the light to go out, indicating it was fully charged, so I can't give a true measurement of how long it would take from completely dead.

Now regards the price. Is it worth it? Subjective is the best I can do I'm afraid. Some will say it's the best thing since sliced bread and others will say it's not worth it at all. I actually like it but that's just my opinion. Your best bet would be to wait until Amazon or the like gets them in and the try it out. That way, if it's not for you, at least you can return it without much hassle/cost.

I hope I've been of some help but as I'm not really a reviewer, that's the best you're going to get lol. ;)

Cheers.
2019-4-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

boltlock Posted at 4-12 07:56
Hi. Sorry about the delay but I only unboxed it last night.

Case seems to be pretty well made and does have some weight to it. There is the charging USB-C socket on the bottom plus a little switch that automatically opens the unit. The part that spins round feels like the grill material you get on bluetooth speakers etc. To close it, you have to do that manually.

Great job thank you very much, very informative, I will purchase one from dji this weekend was just waiting for opinion of real user, thank you.
2019-4-12
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Are buyers wearing pink glasses? To see case pinker than pink? OverUltraPink?

2019-4-12
Use props
boltlock
lvl.1
United Kingdom

BeterBan Posted at 4-12 09:13
Are buyers wearing pink glasses? To see case pinker than pink? OverUltraPink?

[view_image]

That's the good thing about a free market, no one is forcing you, or anyone else for that matter, to buy anything. Certainly not DJI. They just dangle the proverbial carrot. Whether you bite or not is up to you.

P.S. No, I'm not a DJI fanboy.
2019-4-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

So you have to take off the phone adapter to charge it with this case?  Not very convenient, surely?
2019-4-12
Use props
boltlock
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 4-12 13:12
So you have to take off the phone adapter to charge it with this case?  Not very convenient, surely?

Yes it is a little inconvenient but the fact that there's somewhere to store the adapter makes it a moot point tbf. It takes all of a second to get it out when needed. Certainly, DJI could have done some things differently but it is what it is. You can't please everyone I suppose.

This case really is for those that don't want to take all their tackle with them (I have a different case for that) but wan't more protection (plus charging) than the rubbery one that comes with the OP.
2019-4-12
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

For the most part, I just have the plastic cover over the connectors and only put in the lightning adapter for firmware updates. I think I will just leave the door cover off unless I will be in a dirty environment like the beach. My typical setup is a PGY-TECH Grip, where I have the OP & Wireless Adapter at the top held in by the DJI Action Mount and my old iPhone 5S as my monitor held on the same grip. It works really well for me.

I know I will like the charging case, based on the description and now the review here. Exactly what I wanted. Hopefully it eventually makes it here. Still showing it is in customs. Was originally scheduled for delivery today.

When I ordered from PGY-TECH I wondered why they shipped from Dubai. Maybe to avoid delays with customs. I don’t blame DJI, it is pure politics.  
2019-4-12
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I like my glass case - for OP, power grip (3100mAh), wifi modul, wheel

2019-4-12
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I'd never suggest to anyone that this item is "must" have. However, that doesn't mean that it's not functional or nice in a gadget freaky way...

Mine arrived today in a typical DJI, nondescript box via FedEx. (By the way...why always the signature required option...where I can't even redirect the shipment to the local office if I'm not around??) Anyway, after pulling the actual box from the external cardboard box, this is what it looked like (banged up edge and all).

I proceeded to unbox the charging case and inside the package one only finds the Charging Case itself and a manual...nothing more. So, you WILL need to supply your own USB-C cable and charger to charge the case or the Osmo Pocket as there is not one included.

First observations about the unit are that it is not too terribly heavy and is in fact rather light. This is likely due to the low MaH rating of the included battery in the case as well as the choice of materials. The unit itself is of course cylindrical in shape and feels to be made of some sort of aluminum or other lightweight metal. The rotating cover or interior, is covered in some grey textile material with the OSMO name on the front. It feels nice and lends a different kind of look to the item, that as others have said, somewhat resembles the grill of a small speaker. On one end of the cylindrical case, is smooth metal, while the other end (where the USB-C charging port and switch to open the device is located) is covered in rubber ring surface that gives it some stability if placed down on a table or the like. I find this rather curious, since the odds are that you will likely be placing the smooth end down when you charge it so that you can easily see all of the charging indicators (there are two).

Once you open the case, you will easily see how the Osmo Pocket attaches to the case. There is an accessory port on the side of the interior case, and the Osmo Pocket simply fits into the accessory port with the non-lens side of the gimbal facing downward into the case. Underneath the section of the spinning interior that holds the case is room for two smartphone adapters, and up to 4 (stacked) filters. Additionally, on the side, there are two slots that can be utilized to store additional Micro SD cards. Once the Osmo Pocket is stored in the case, there is a small rotating tab that further secures the Osmo Pocket into the rotating section of the case, preventing it from possibly falling out once it is opened.

As for operation... Well, there is a small sliding switch on the bottom of the case near the USB-C charging that when operated, allows the interior of the case to spin around automatically, revealing the section where the Osmo Pocket is stored. The rotation feels smooth and steady, but it is certainly not lighning fast, taking over a full second to fully open. With the Osmo Pocket docked in the case, the unit does not immediately charge the Osmo Pocket. Instead, charging only begins when the interior is rotated back into the locked position. Once that is done, both the Charging Case indicator LED (on the bottom of the case) and the Osmo Pocket charge indicator LED (located within the clothlike portion of the rotating interior) come on to indicate the current charge level of both the Osmo Pocket as well as the Charging Case itself. The spinning portion closes with an affirmative click and locks place until the opening switch is operated again. I've given the unit some force, seeing if I can open it without the switch, but thus far, it appears to be rather secure and will not inadvertently open without using the switch.

In terms of charging speed, I can't really comment too much at this time, as I just received the item not long ago and the Osmo Pocket was already fully charged. The case itself did not take long to charge with a QC3 wall charger...only at most around 20 minutes to complete charging. In terms of feel of the case, I'd say it's certainly not what I'd call "rugged" in any way. I wouldn't worry at all about throwing it in a bag, properly secured, and having it protect the Osmo Pocket as well as anything, but I'd never want to drop it or treat it roughtly in any meaningful way. The metal that surrounds the interior cylinder is rather thin, and I can certainly see it becoming dented or bent quite easily with a solid strike to it. Additionaly, I can imagine that the surface is going to be easily scratched or gouged as well. So, long story short...take care of this thing or it may not last or look very nice in short order.

So, there you have it. That's my quick-hit rundown of the utterly uneccessary, overpriced, and under-featured Osmo Pocket Charging Case. Would I buy it again? Probably...but only because I'm a complete and total gadget freak and this is the least of the idiotic things that I've bought when I've not needed them in any way. All of that being said, I'll likely be using this just because it does look slick and is sure to be a conversation starter among other nerds and it it's really not that bad in terms of space utilization and function. It's just not as much capacity as I think it should have and it's certainly over the price that I think it should be on the market for. If this was being sold for say, $79.99 or perhaps even $89.99, then it might be a better buy. But...for now...it's only a luxury splurge for fanboys and the like.

IMG_1617 (2).JPEG
IMG_1619 (2).JPEG
IMG_1620 (2).JPEG
IMG_1622 (2).JPEG
IMG_1623 (2).JPEG
2019-4-12
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-12 18:42
Well, I'd never suggest to anyone that this item is "must" have. However, that doesn't mean that it's not functional or nice in a gadget freaky way...

Mine arrived today in a typical DJI, nondescript box via FedEx. (By the way...why always the signature required option...where I can't even redirect the shipment to the local office if I'm not around??) Anyway, after pulling the actual box from the external cardboard box, this is what it looked like (banged up edge and all).

Great review! Thanks
2019-4-12
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6286 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-12 18:42

Thanks for the review and the video, It looks a lot smaller than I imagined it would be.
I didn't know there were slots for the filters, This could be a great travel case.
2019-4-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

When I go into gadget shops and they say 'are you finding what you are looking for' I usually reply, 'I'm just looking for something I didn't know I needed.'  This accessory clearly qualifies - but having read the above excellent review,  I won't buy it until they produce a further accessory, namely a protective case for the case...
2019-4-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

darrins Posted at 4-12 20:47
Great review! Thanks

Nice review thank you.

“People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like.”

So be it ...
2019-4-13
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

“People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like.”

2019-4-13
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

En route to final destination, eta of Monday...
2019-4-13
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

BeterBan Posted at 4-13 04:37

Oh but there’s plenty of them out there

“I have heard of the Peloton, and have concluded that, like the use of cocaine, it's another way of God saying people have too much money.
It is a ridiculous amount of money for such a basic concept as riding a stationary bike. You can ride a bike you own for as long as you want and cut the inevitable boredom factor by listening to podcasts or watching TV or clips of waves on sand.
The idea of looking at a screen while some cycling pro broadcasts encouragement is preposterous.
I would implore you not to waste precious after-tax income on this latest attempt to encourage social strivers to show that they live at a more rarified level than the proletariat.”
2019-4-13
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-13 04:21
Nice review thank you.

Yep... Because everyone “NEEDS” that softail, stingray, another deer lease, Armalite AR7, Gucci handbag, matching quad SeaDoos or God knows how many other items. Because clearly, all items are bought for need only...

If the world only purchased what it “needs”, then the world would be a much duller place. I stand by what I said about the case. It is NOT a “need”, but it is “nice”, functional, and seems to be a quality product. The worst thing I can really say about the item is that it is simply just overpriced for what it is and does at this time. It’s hard for me to understand the justification for the price of this item with its current feature set.

Also, at this point, if you don’t really have anything more to add other than “people are idiots”, “there’s a butt for every seat”, or some other riff on “there’s a sucker born every minute”, then save yourself some carpal tunnel risk and keep it to yourself. Short, undeveloped, bashing isn’t progressing anything.
2019-4-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-13 05:49
Yep... Because everyone “NEEDS” that softail, stingray, another deer lease, Armalite AR7, Gucci handbag, matching quad SeaDoos or God knows how many other items. Because clearly, all items are bought for need only...

If the world only purchased what it “needs”, then the world would be a much duller place. I stand by what I said about the case. It is NOT a “need”, but it is “nice”, functional, and seems to be a quality product. The worst thing I can really say about the item is that it is simply just overpriced for what it is and does at this time. It’s hard for me to understand the justification for the price of this item with its current feature set.

Maybe read what people wrote, before you add your ridiculous rhetoric, it seems you like the sound of yourself for the sake of it but it’s pretty obvious your head is firmly stuck up your own a#s.

They say sarcasm is lost on Americans, your living proof of that, now maybe go read through the thread before any more ridiculous comments ..
2019-4-13
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-13 06:06
Maybe read what people wrote, before you add your ridiculous rhetoric, it seems you like the sound of yourself for the sake of it but it’s pretty obvious your head is firmly stuck up your own a#s.

They say sarcasm is lost on Americans, your living proof of that, now maybe go read through the thread before any more ridiculous comments ..

Once again...zero positive contribution. Congrats.
2019-4-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-13 06:30

I wasn’t trying to make a contribution, I was just pointing out how silly you look with your trousers around your ankles.
2019-4-13
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-13 06:41
I wasn’t trying to make a contribution, I was just pointing out how silly you look with your trousers around your ankles.

How very mature and intelligent. Did your 11 year old help you out with that one?
2019-4-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-13 06:30

Contribution:
Your review was very self opinionated, which is fine, it was also very much self effacing and written with very narcissistic views. You attack any other views that don’t entirely agree or suit your own views , you for no reason bareface insult those who make any comment, but I suspect that’s the narcissist in you .

But the strangest thing about it is , you decided to post on a thread that was supposed to be about those who already purchased , making your review a bit redundant on this thread.

THREAD: Yay my charging case arrives today.
2019-4-13
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I got the same statement from DHL that there was some change in status due to customs. Hopefully this means Monday )
2019-4-13
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-13 13:38
Contribution:
Your review was very self opinionated, which is fine, it was also very much self effacing and written with very narcissistic views. You attack any other views that don’t entirely agree or suit your own views , you for no reason bareface insult those who make any comment, but I suspect that’s the narcissist in you .

Ok, I'm a little dizzy with your opposite ends of the spectrum descriptions of me, but seriously, congrats on trying...Lord knows there are many who've tried over the last half-century to nail me down. I guess if you play both sides of the fence, then it might bring one closer to some supposed reality...LOL.

Plenty of folks might come across this post titled "Yay my charging case arrives today." without having actually purchased on themselves, so they get the benefit of seeing the case and my two cents on it. Heck, if you take a look at post #4, it's directly requested, so, I find it quite amusing that you would find it strange, but I suppose that's how it is for some. And the craziest thing of all, other than the troliness (I made that up) you continue to show, is that I think we have generally reached the same conclusion about the actual item...that it's generally a luxury/superficial/almost-entirely-unjustifiable purchase for most, so I'm not really sure what this vitriol is other than the aforementioned troliness. And bud, believe me when I tell you that if this homely, nerdy, middle-aged, redneck, Texan is narcissistic...well, it's time to contact Merriam-Webster because it's time to update the definition. I just like toys, and mine just happen to be electronic toys and gadgets. I've got rooms full of crap that charges, plugs in, runs on solar power, and much more that I have no use for and in many cases just bought on a whim. It's just what I do...some peeps spend theirs at the local pub, some buy endless upgrades to their virtual online characters, some sink tons of money into floating money pits...mine goes to Fry's, Amazon, Fleabay, DJI, Dell, Apple and the like.

Finally, at no point have I resorted to personal attacks on anyone specifically by the way, although I'm sure that you seem to enjoy taking it so. I've only stated that at this point, it's pretty established that this case isn't any type of logical purchase, so any posts such as:  "Are buyers wearing pink glasses?" OR "People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like.", etc. ARE pretty much the epitome of personal attacks because they really only describe one's personal opinion about the habits and desires of others and in no way actually produce anything of substance in any way, they only seek to demean and persecute consumers that one's own ideology doesn't align with. Now, the posts that say, "look, here's what I put together that does the same thing, or does it better, or does it cheaper"...Great! That's positive contribution.
2019-4-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-14 06:46
Ok, I'm a little dizzy with your opposite ends of the spectrum descriptions of me, but seriously, congrats on trying...Lord knows there are many who've tried over the last half-century to nail me down. I guess if you play both sides of the fence, then it might bring one closer to some supposed reality...LOL.

Plenty of folks might come across this post titled "Yay my charging case arrives today." without having actually purchased on themselves, so they get the benefit of seeing the case and my two cents on it. Heck, if you take a look at post #4, it's directly requested, so, I find it quite amusing that you would find it strange, but I suppose that's how it is for some. And the craziest thing of all, other than the troliness (I made that up) you continue to show, is that I think we have generally reached the same conclusion about the actual item...that it's generally a luxury/superficial/almost-entirely-unjustifiable purchase for most, so I'm not really sure what this vitriol is other than the aforementioned troliness. And bud, believe me when I tell you that if this homely, nerdy, middle-aged, redneck, Texan is narcissistic...well, it's time to contact Merriam-Webster because it's time to update the definition. I just like toys, and mine just happen to be electronic toys and gadgets. I've got rooms full of crap that charges, plugs in, runs on solar power, and much more that I have no use for and in many cases just bought on a whim. It's just what I do...some peeps spend theirs at the local pub, some buy endless upgrades to their virtual online characters, some sink tons of money into floating money pits...mine goes to Fry's, Amazon, Fleabay, DJI, Dell, Apple and the like.

If we came to the same conclusion, then you had no business insulting me, I mean what gives you the right to insult people, but when it comes to taking it, just like others you are offended, don’t go pushing your weight around , because it makes no difference around here, I think calling people trolls and not realizing what you read or wrote is the narcissist in you, now troll time to stop .
2019-4-14
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-14 07:28
If we came to the same conclusion, then you had no business insulting me, I mean what gives you the right to insult people, but when it comes to taking it, just like others you are offended, don’t go pushing your weight around , because it makes no difference around here, I think calling people trolls and not realizing what you read or wrote is the narcissist in you, now troll time to stop .

I know that you (and this is the second person, definite form, by the way), seem to be rather full of yourself (although you appear to highly enjoy showing off such a trait in others), but perhaps...just perhaps...you (definite form) might recognize that in the English language the word "you" also has an indefinite form...which may or may not directly indicate you specifically, but rather a group of individuals in an indefinite manner. Also, at no point were you (the definite form), insulted, in any way. The only sentiment expressed was that there was no need to simply bash or hike one's leg up on other people who might choose to purchase the case, which by making a statement insinuating that the case was bought with credit (which it was not) or to impress others who one doesn't like (not exactly) is doing exactly that, even if it happens to be inserted in quotations.

But hey, it's all good. It's been fun down here in the mud, but I'm gonna head in and take a shower and check out of this thread.

As far as the case itself again... I've been hauling it around all weekend just thrown into my bag with my tripods and a few other pretty rough items and surprisingly it hasn't gotten scratched or dinged yet (even though I've been nothing too kind to it in general), so maybe it's a bit more tough than initial appearances indicate. I guess time will tell on it, but I still think it shouldn't be confused with any kind of highly protective case and should likely be treated with tenderness by most.
2019-4-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-15 05:59
I know that you (and this is the second person, definite form, by the way), seem to be rather full of yourself (although you appear to highly enjoy showing off such a trait in others), but perhaps...just perhaps...you (definite form) might recognize that in the English language the word "you" also has an indefinite form...which may or may not directly indicate you specifically, but rather a group of individuals in an indefinite manner. Also, at no point were you (the definite form), insulted, in any way. The only sentiment expressed was that there was no need to simply bash or hike one's leg up on other people who might choose to purchase the case, which by making a statement insinuating that the case was bought with credit (which it was not) or to impress others who one doesn't like (not exactly) is doing exactly that, even if it happens to be inserted in quotations.

But hey, it's all good. It's been fun down here in the mud, but I'm gonna head in and take a shower and check out of this thread.

Again your lack of understanding knows no bounds, I first asked someone on this thread for a simple review as I was thinking of purchasing, I then thanked him for his review as I thanked you for your review.
I pushed what was intended as a joke but it seems the irony of it went straight over your head, I continued by saying “ So be It” as in we can choose how we want to spend our own money, again the irony of it went straight over your head , but hey we can’t wait around all day for you to catch up .
As you can see mine has shipped.

2019-4-15
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Mine just arrived. It came without a charge, so I'm doing that now. It's very strongly built, I can tell that right away. Can't wait to see how it holds the OP.
2019-4-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules