Firmware: v01.06.00.20 -failed
2524 13 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Femooca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6919 ft
Brazil

I can not update my osmo pocket. It always loads up to 52%, after an error message. Failed to update firmware.

Error.jpg
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application then update the firmware again? Please save important files prior to deleting the application. You may want to check the video tutorial below on updating the firmware of your Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-9
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

If you haven’t done so already I’d ensure you have the latest version of the Mimo App and also be using a blank, just formatted , card in the Osmo Pocket. Also make sure the card is of sufficient capacity.
2019-4-9
Use props
Femooca
lvl.1
Brazil

Oi.
Eu ja fiz todas as ações solicitadas.
Formatei o cartão de memoria.
Usei outro cartão de memoria.
Tentei com 3 modelos de IOS , iphones e uma ipad.
Tentei com 3 androids diferentes tambem.
Tambem desinstalei e instalei o app DJI Mimo nos aparelhos.

No final sempre o mesmo erro.
2019-4-9
Use props
Shescor
lvl.4
Spain

Femooca Posted at 4-9 11:37
Oi.
Eu ja fiz todas as ações solicitadas.
Formatei o cartão de memoria.

reset osmo pocket factory values and then tries to update again
2019-4-9
Use props
Femooca
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi.
I have already done all the requested actions.
I formatted the memory card.
I used another memory card.
I tried with 3 models of IOS, iphones and an ipad.
I tried with 3 different androids too.
I also uninstalled and installed the DJI Mimo app on the devices.

In the end always the same mistake.
2019-4-9
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Femooca Posted at 4-9 11:43
Hi.
I have already done all the requested actions.
I formatted the memory card.

I think you need to contact Tech Support. I was reading a similar thread yesterday and the person was told that the main board was gone and they needed to send OP in for replacement.
2019-4-9
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

I had the same issue many times... Always at 52% failing. It also happened to me with the first firmware... I contacted tech support (In the memory card you will find some logs for the update that you can send to tech support.) and they told me that I needed to return the unit. But then I tried once more with another phone and it worked!  Then I used that same phone to update it without problems to 1.03 and 1.04, but with 1.06 I got the same problem again. But I kept trying...once per day. And it finally updated to 1.06. I don't know why it happens. But I ahve a therory I cannot be sure, but the only difference when it worked is that I had been using the OP for a while... battery was a 30% and it was warm.   So give it a try... record something with superfine 4k 25p... make it warm, and try to update again.. No Mimo reinstall, I didn't even had internet connection when I updated it in the middle of the forest.
2019-4-9
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

hedac Posted at 4-9 15:17
I had the same issue many times... Always at 52% failing. It also happened to me with the first firmware... I contacted tech support (In the memory card you will find some logs for the update that you can send to tech support.) and they told me that I needed to return the unit. But then I tried once more with another phone and it worked!  Then I used that same phone to update it without problems to 1.03 and 1.04, but with 1.06 I got the same problem again. But I kept trying...once per day. And it finally updated to 1.06. I don't know why it happens. But I ahve a therory I cannot be sure, but the only difference when it worked is that I had been using the OP for a while... battery was a 30% and it was warm.   So give it a try... record something with superfine 4k 25p... make it warm, and try to update again.. No Mimo reinstall, I didn't even had internet connection when I updated it in the middle of the forest.

So give it a try... record something with superfine 4k 25p... make it warm       
Heat it with a gas burner! Or dance rock'n'roll with it to get hot!
2019-4-9
Use props
Femooca
lvl.1
Brazil

I tried all the tips given, but nothing solved.
Whenever it reaches 52%, of the error message.
2019-4-10
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

well it was worth a try... I would keep trying for some days and then if it doesn't work maybe it means your motherboard is really dead and needs replacement, and mine is almost dying only.... :/
2019-4-10
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Femooca Posted at 4-10 06:29
I tried all the tips given, but nothing solved.
Whenever it reaches 52%, of the error message.

I repeat ------>>> I think you need to contact Tech Support. I was reading a similar thread yesterday and the person was told that the main board was gone and they needed to send OP in for replacement.
2019-4-10
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

Gulfstream Posted at 4-10 16:41
I repeat ------>>> I think you need to contact Tech Support. I was reading a similar thread yesterday and the person was told that the main board was gone and they needed to send OP in for replacement.

+1 ...Contacting tech support is the best option what OP is going through.
2019-4-11
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

Gulfstream Posted at 4-10 16:41

+1 ...Contacting tech support is the best option what OP is going through.
2019-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules