DJI Spark Controller - Out of Stock
1963 4 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RED DRAGON
lvl.1
United States

I picked up a Spark a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to get a remote from DJI but it keeps showing out of stock.  Does anyone know whether this is pretty common or how often they show back up in the store?  BestBuy has them, but they're also $30 more than the DJI Store.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the remote controller for DJI Spark is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this RC be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a remote controller. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-4-9
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

A lot of people crash their aircraft and sell their controller, it's common to see them up for sale alone. I would shop for for used one if I needed to.
2019-4-9
Use props
fanse2ea721f
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 11:00
Hi, we're sorry that the remote controller for DJI Spark is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this RC be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a remote controller. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I also bought a Spark without a controller back in March 2019. I have had no success using an Android cell phone to control it. I have been on the "IN STOCK REMINDER" list since March.  Is DJI going to get any more of the Spark controllers in stock - or are they being discontinued?
2019-11-30
Use props
jimm00re
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

Yes, I also had to pay more for one on amazon as I have had my name in the “IN STOCK REMINDER’ for over 6 months.  The lack of supporting product is concerning.
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules