the screen of my crystal screen has flickering or lighting valuat...
1636 4 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zarate
New
Flight distance : 12087 ft
Mexico

the screen of my crystal screen has flickering or lighting valuations, does anyone have a solution?
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your crystal sky prior to this encounter this matter? I would recommend to press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to power off the CrystalSky, leave your unit for 24 hours, then power it on, and it will work normally. Please let us know the latest progress after this troubleshooting steps. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-9
Use props
Zarate
New
Flight distance : 12087 ft
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 12:28
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your crystal sky prior to this encounter this matter? I would recommend to press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to power off the CrystalSky, leave your unit for 24 hours, then power it on, and it will work normally. Please let us know the latest progress after this troubleshooting steps. Thank you for continued support.

thanks for the support. The operation was correct yesterday, the initial system for a new project presented the problem. the equipment was stored in your suitcase without batteries
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zarate Posted at 4-9 13:03
thanks for the support. The operation was correct yesterday, the initial system for a new project presented the problem. the equipment was stored in your suitcase without batteries

Hi, thank you for the prompt reply. For the mean-time, you could try to do the troubleshooting that I've provided above and checked if this scenario would remain. Thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

If your CS is the ultra bright version than you're about lose the back light on your LCD.. the amount of UB CS monitors that have issues is ridiculous... basically its because all that those monitrs are is over driven HB CS monitors.... running at a higher power, generating extra heat and severely shortening the life of your screen back light.
If you have the UB and if you can return it and replace it with the HB version it'll be less headache, much lower failure rate (allegadly).
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules