Viewing flight stats on DJI website?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IraS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226332 ft

United States

Hi,

I know I can see my flight stats (time, rating?, distance, list of flights, etc.) in the DJI GO 4 app (P4P) and DJI Pilot app (Mavic 2 Ent.). But is there a way to view this information on DJI's website?

I know I probably can't see individual flight information like I can on the apps, but flight stats must sync to DJI's servers somewhere and I'm wondering if I can any of that information via the website.

Thanks.
2019-4-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

NO
And the flight data only gets to DJI's servers if you synch your data.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you've synced the flight records on the application, this would be automatically saved on our server, however, there's no way that we could view this flight records on our DJI official site. Our designated department could pull up the flight records in any case that your drone requires a data analysis due to the incident. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-10
Use props
chips34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73553 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-4-10 08:55
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you've synced the flight records on the application, this would be automatically saved on our server, however, there's no way that we could view this flight records on our DJI official site. Our designated department could pull up the flight records in any case that your drone requires a data analysis due to the incident. Thank you for understanding.

Any chance of getting my flight record from 3/8/2020.......I had a crash and don't know why it got disconnected.......i uploaded the records to the dji servers but they did not show up on my dji go 4 app ! thanks
2020-3-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

chips34 Posted at 3-23 15:39
Any chance of getting my flight record from 3/8/2020.......I had a crash and don't know why it got disconnected.......i uploaded the records to the dji servers but they did not show up on my dji go 4 app ! thanks

I assume you have a P4.

I would try to upload your logs to the below site and see if it works:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/#

If it works you have options to download to csv.

If it doesn't work, I'd download the DAT file from the aircraft and then convert it to csv.  Here is a link to show how to do that:

https://datfile.net/DatCon/retrieveV3Dat.html

Good luck
2020-3-23
Use props
stiibu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155016 ft
Germany

Unfortunately the DJI FLY app doesn't show all my flights I did in the last years with my Mavic Pro 1 - I upgraded recently to the Mini 3 (therefore I need to use the DJI Fly APp and not anymore DJI Go 4). Makes no sense to me that I keep to maintain the DJI GO 4 App in parallel to list my flights with the Mavic. Although the DJI Fly App has a menu icon upper right to "select all" drones!?!?!
2022-8-24
Use props
fans96d30f36
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378051 ft
United Kingdom

stiibu Posted at 8-24 13:36
Unfortunately the DJI FLY app doesn't show all my flights I did in the last years with my Mavic Pro 1 - I upgraded recently to the Mini 3 (therefore I need to use the DJI Fly APp and not anymore DJI Go 4). Makes no sense to me that I keep to maintain the DJI GO 4 App in parallel to list my flights with the Mavic. Although the DJI Fly App has a menu icon upper right to "select all" drones!?!?!

I have the same issue and it's so annoying. The fly app has my total distance and hours flown shown correctly but I can't see any of the individual flights from any past drones.
I also can't see what speed the mini 3 was doing during flights
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules