Video feed lost after interference?
518 1 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corvus monedula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

I ran into strange issue today – while photographing certain site I got message telling there are transmission interferences (happens sometimes) and lost image transmission. However normally if that happens video feed is restored in a moment, as soon as you fly away from problematic spot. Not this time – video feed did not come back until I landed and rebooted the drone.
This problem is repeatable – happened again when I retried.

Is this a known issue?

2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Corvus monedula. Thank you for the inquiry about interference. Please note that magnetic interference can have a bad effect on image transmission and it can cause disconnection. I would recommend you to fly in a place with a good signal and choose the best channel before the flight. You may check the different frequency or different channel under Image transmission setting from DJI Go 4 app. Just a friendly reminder, we highly recommend flying the drone in an open area wherein there are no interferences to avoid any incident. If you have any other concern you feel free to post here in the forum and we are happy to assist you. Have a great day!
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules