New Mavic Zoom Gimbal Issue?
651 6 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi all. Need some advice. Received a new Zoom. Just updated, calibrated compass and IMU and took first flight. No issues except the horizon was tilted in both video and still. Tried gimbal auto calibration with no luck. Also refreshed the firmware and no luck. Camera reset no luck. Gimbal is just off. I can manually adjust it to a roll setting of -1.2 before it is correct and horizon straight in both video and pics. At that adjustment all seems fine. Question is should I return or exchange it?  My previous Zoom had no gimbal issue as well as my current Pro 2 does not have an issue. Thanks
2019-4-10
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

I would exchange for one that performs properly.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further assistance? You may provide the firmware, app version and the mobile device that you're using. You could consider un-installing and reinstall the app to see if that would work. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 12:05
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further assistance? You may provide the firmware, app version and the mobile device that you're using. You could consider un-installing and reinstall the app to see if that would work. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I returned it and the store has ordered me a new one. Thanks
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 4-10 12:08
I returned it and the store has ordered me a new one. Thanks

Hi, thanks for the update. We're sorry that you've ended up replacing your unit. You may reach us in any case that you have any queries. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 13:43
Hi, thanks for the update. We're sorry that you've ended up replacing your unit. You may reach us in any case that you have any queries. Thank you for continued support.

Just another update. Received my replacement Zoom and the camera and gimbal are perfect. Matters of fact the bird is very stable in all regards. No glitches at all. Its a keeper!
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 4-12 09:05
Just another update. Received my replacement Zoom and the camera and gimbal are perfect. Matters of fact the bird is very stable in all regards. No glitches at all. Its a keeper!

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad that the replacement drone performs well. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules