Ronin-S / A7SII
7335 3 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tehsnou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192982 ft
Greece

Hi everyone, i installed the latest update and the cable MCC-B works well when im using REC button from Ronin-S, no more IR cable!
I read the guide about the order to make it work, but the most important which is the focus wheel not working on a7SII.
I bought this item since released and im frustated about that.
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi tehsnou, MCC-B cable is not working with Sony A7S II, the focus wheel can be used to control the zoom with MCC-Multi cable connected, but it will need to be purchased separately. If you are referring to the follow focus, this is due to the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. GTScreenshot_20190415_154622.png

2019-4-14
Use props
djiuser_TFGid4RPYjad
New
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 23:52
Hi tehsnou, MCC-B cable is not working with Sony A7S II, the focus wheel can be used to control the zoom with MCC-Multi cable connected, but it will need to be purchased separately. If you are referring to the follow focus, this is due to the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.[view_image]

So tell me Mindy

Follow Focus now works with the Sony A7 III proving that clearly it is possible I bought my gimbal a while back hoping to come back to this discussion for the problem to be solved. Yet I come back and barely anything has been done?! Dji released their follow focus motor and the new doggie run in such. But tell me Mindy, who is going to give me the money back for a gimbal that doesn't do what I was promised it would do?

Sincerely a Customer Who just wants his damn gimbal to work
2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_TFGid4RPYjad
New
Switzerland

djiuser_TFGid4RPYjad Posted at 8-4 09:50
So tell me Mindy

Follow Focus now works with the Sony A7 III proving that clearly it is possible I bought my gimbal a while back hoping to come back to this discussion for the problem to be solved. Yet I come back and barely anything has been done?! Dji released their follow focus motor and the new doggie run in such. But tell me Mindy, who is going to give me the money back for a gimbal that doesn't do what I was promised it would do?

Sorry autocorrect i mean Dji Ronin Sc and i simply want to use my sony A7s II with my gimbal
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules