The Horror of Osmo Pocket Accessories
1289 7 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dean Freud
lvl.2
Germany

Since the Osmo Pocket was announced, it was avertiesed with the Accsessories. I got my Pocket in December and there is still a huge lag of avaliblity in the Shops here in Germany.
The audio adapter is still not really avalible in basicly any shop here and i'm not willing to pay a extra 24€ shipping for an allredy overprices sound Dongle.
The Extension Road is still in the land of nowhere and if I ask the big Retailers here they do net have a plan when there is any real delivering date for the parts that are allready avalible on the DJI Shop.

This is not not professional this is a big mess and it makes me agry because the Pocket is basicly a good product but the lag of infomations here over the last months is a bad joke!

I thought DJI is a professional company and not an freaky Kickstarter Thing that makes lame promisses.

It's mid April... this is not longer funny or something, too understand this situation without any real statement from the Company itself!
I'm sorry for the Moderators here in this Forum, this is not your fault.
2019-4-11
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I bought my Osmo Pocket when it came to market with a dealer in a small town six kilometers distance.
All (DJI) addons I got within short time (14 days) - always WITHOUT shipping costs - from
Chinese dealers. Detto other second sources OP equipment for apple&egg prices (I NEVER buy a lousy audio adapter!)

2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dean Freud, we're sorry to read the frustrations and we do understand that it is currently unavailable within your region. DJI is currently addressing these concern and carefully sieving all the possible situation may arise in the above mentioned Osmo Pocket accessories. It may sound like a lame excuse or promise to many of our users, but we in DJI have learned and keep moving forward in providing close to perfect devices before the release. Appreciate your understanding.
2019-4-12
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Cannot say more. This reflects my thoughts as well.
2019-4-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

spend the money or quit whining....it's not a million dollars.
2019-4-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

never seen any group of people this upset about 20 or 30 bucks in my life.
2019-4-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

especially with people going overboard and using terms like "horror"......hahahahaha.
2019-4-12
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello, i bought this one and it works perfectly. It's the same thing in France, we cannot buy accessories, so ALI !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... .0.0.7ccf4c4dtbHY8J
... and its much cheaper.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules