Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
camera does not center
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alfieris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19902 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

hi how are all, make the change of the gimbal flex of my phantom 4 adv and since it was changed the camera is turned to the side, there is some way to make it stay centered after starting the drone.
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you've managed to re-calibrate the gimbal of your unit? Did the drone experience any incident? As you've mentioned that you change the gimbal flex to possibly fix the problem. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-11
Use props
Alfieris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19902 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

thanks for answering, yes  the gimbal calibrates without problems but always looking to the left of the drone, the flex is new and was placed to solve a problem but it is still
2019-4-11
Use props
PedroAerimagem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354078 ft
Brazil

Hello, I have a quite similar issue with my P4Advanced:
Almost every time I turn it on, the camera stays looking slightly to the right of the drone (starboard), after normal startup process and IMU heating is done.
Also, the drone deviates its flight direction a little bit to the left during forward throttle command. Same with autonomous flight, which shows its not a RC calibration problem.
Last issue, the photos taken during autonomous flight surveys should be all equally orientated, but they are taken as if the drone was rotating during the mission line instead.

I have already done:
-Firmware update to last version;
-Vision sensors system calibration (via DJI Assistant 2);
-IMU calibration;
-Compass calibration;
-Gimbal calibration;

I also done a drone reset (via DJI Assistant 2) and I redone all the calibrations above (except for the firmware update) to check if the problem was the firmware.
But the problem persists.

I have never crashed or hard landed the drone, and it was always stored and transported in the original Styrofoam case or in a proper hard shell backpack.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro.
2019-5-2
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

try these to resolve the issue if you haven't already.

https://store.dji.com/guides/troubleshooting-gimbal-error/

This is from DJI support and i did the same to fix my mavic
Please power it off , then hold gimbal by your hand and rotate it to the left until it reaches its limit for several time since your camera is tilted to the right slightly.
Then please calibrate gimbal with the drone sitting on it's back, so the camera is pointing to the sky directly (assume the direction that the normal-functioning-camera is pointing to as front).
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules