Assist 2
613 5 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

I just downloaded the assist 2 to upgrade the firmware on my MA and I guess it worked OK but......
so it did update the new firmware but when I tried to update the new NFZ it would download and when it transmitted to around 90% and the program would disappear & I would have to start it again just to have it happen again. Uninstalled 2 X's I just can't get it to update the NFZ.
2019-4-11
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Asst2 or apk djigo4 handles nfz.
Maybe you gotta busybody your mouse so windows doesnt sleep. Windows poll usb channels interrupting yours too. Windows10 has very brutal lockdown that must be tweaked relaxing draconian enforce. The fact you succeeded craft update proves your windows version allows asst2 to run ok. Are you windows10?
2019-4-11
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

Yes I have win 10 and no I didn't mess with it while it was trying to load the NFZ. I prefer to use Assist 2 to update because I can't find my dongo sp? adapter. LOL
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Are you trying to update this flight safe database using the DJI Assistant 2?  Have you tried to use the DJI GO 4 app to possibly update it? You may also send us a short video showing of this scenario. You may upload the link using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-11
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do I have to hook my ipad mini 4 to the MA like I do w/the  P4P? or will the app do it while it is hooked up to the RC.
2019-4-11
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Edward J Smith Posted at 4-11 14:50
Do I have to hook my ipad mini 4 to the MA like I do w/the  P4P? or will the app do it while it is hooked up to the RC.

NEVER MIND! Gaw''d the older I get the less brain cells I have
2019-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules