Re goggles no smooth mode
1689 4 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave50W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341115 ft
Australia

Hi all I can’t seem to be able to select smooth mode on my Re goggles it’s greyed out. Trying to test lower resolution for greater range thanks

Dave
2019-4-11
Use props
Dave50W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341115 ft
Australia

Oh btw flying the Mavic 2 Pro
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Dave50W. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. This concern is already raised to our development dept and they are already working on it to optimize the said feature. In addition, Let me please forward this issue to our DJI R&D Team for further investigation and We will inform you as soon as we already have the latest update regarding this issue.  Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-12
Use props
djiuser_rsNXr6v9cguW
New
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-4-12 11:46
Hi, Good day Dave50W. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. This concern is already raised to our development dept and they are already working on it to optimize the said feature. In addition, Let me please forward this issue to our DJI R&D Team for further investigation and We will inform you as soon as we already have the latest update regarding this issue.  Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!

Is there a solution for the smooth mode working with M2? The latest update I can get is the 700, but the smooth mode is still grayed out.
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_rsNXr6v9cguW Posted at 2-23 10:55
Is there a solution for the smooth mode working with M2? The latest update I can get is the 700, but the smooth mode is still grayed out.

Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic 2 doesn't support the smooth mode. Therefore, we cannot use it through the DJI Goggles. I was also able to verify this to our DJI R&D Team and we don't have the plans to have it on the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules