Cannot Live Stream to Facebook
5273 10 2019-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottct1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
United States

Fired up my 4 Pro today after not using it since last year due to the winter.  

Today I go to test live streaming to Facebook and I get the following error message.

Cannot record Live Video(#10) To use live-video-api on behalf of people who are not admins, developers and tester of your app, your use of this endpoint must be reviewed by Facebook.
To Submit this feature for review please read our documentation on rewviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review

I have removed the DJO GO 4 app from my iPhone XR and reinstalled it, and reconnected to my Facebook account again yet am still getting this error message.

I need this feature to work for something I am working on tomorrow afternoon, so any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!

It worked fine in the past.

Thanks!

2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Zorophoto, We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The problem is due to a Facebook api protocol change, and rest assured that we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-4-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

This is facebook reacting, nothing to do with DJI and nothing DJI can do to fix it. It is very likely due to the massacre in New Zealand a couple of weeks back where the killer streamed his actions live. A number of countries have threatened the social media companies with legal action for not taking the material down quickly enough.
2019-4-12
Use props
makot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56230 ft
Thailand

Geebax Posted at 4-12 13:56
This is facebook reacting, nothing to do with DJI and nothing DJI can do to fix it. It is very likely due to the massacre in New Zealand a couple of weeks back where the killer streamed his actions live. A number of countries have threatened the social media companies with legal action for not taking the material down quickly enough.

Acctually you are wrong. Before that issue of New Zeland already a rollout for the API access of external devices was being implemented.

Its DJI that has to validate the app in FB developers, nothing to do with terrorism lol

Proof is that there is a workaround using RTMP. It will work fine until 1st May since SSL has to be implemented in DJI Go app.
2019-4-12
Use props
makot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56230 ft
Thailand

here is solution - https://forum.dji.com/thread-186304-1-1.html
2019-4-13
Use props
<h1>praah</h1>
lvl.1

India

hi testing is the key
2019-4-26
Use props
<h1>praah</h1>
lvl.1

India

hi testing is the key
2019-4-26
Use props
<h1>praah</h1>
lvl.1

India

2019-4-26
Use props
<h1>praah</h1>
lvl.1

India

hiii ukljkljl
2019-4-26
Use props
fans28c7f5e1
New
United States

522B57A7-8010-4C28-8697-3EBE30302108.png
2019-6-17
Use props
sajnik99yahoo.com
lvl.1

United States

Well DJI launches products & than run away... they hype products with publicity & never answer your calls, email & resave things. I think We should start a worldwide campaign against them for their services. they have not updated any firmware for DJI Osmo Pro / RAW after 2017...  it's disgusting & they even do not reply, these were highest paid products.
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules