4947 9 2019-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Final Cut Pro X is the best drone video editing software for mac 2019 in my opinion. In this video, I'm sharing 9 reasons why Final Cut Pro X might be the right editor for you.

In the video, I’m also teasing a new series about how to edit drone videos that I will be launching next week.

2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Henrik Olsen. Thank you for sharing this video and information to us. This will really help our valued DJI members and customer here in the forum to choose the best 3rd party video editor. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Have a good one!
2019-4-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great vid - thanks for sharing
2019-4-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Informative video. Thanks for sharing
2019-4-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, thanks for sharing
2019-4-13
Use props
cpaquette74
lvl.1
United States

Very informative.  I have become increasingly frustrated trying to edit and upload my existing 4k videos with iMovie and DaVinci Resolve.  I will check out Final Cut Pro today!  Again, thanks!
2020-2-24
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Denmark

cpaquette74 Posted at 2-24 11:41
Very informative.  I have become increasingly frustrated trying to edit and upload my existing 4k videos with iMovie and DaVinci Resolve.  I will check out Final Cut Pro today!  Again, thanks!

Final Cut is a champ on 4K even with older macs
2020-2-24
Use props
cpaquette74
lvl.1
United States

I have a 2019 MacBook Pro and am wondering if there is something perhaps a bit more intuitive to work with.  (I am very familiar with iMovie) and the look of final cut pro is similar, but seems to be not as intuitive as iMovie.  Transitions and adding music to my work seems far more difficult, especially when I store most of my 4k drone footage on an external HDD.  Is there any program which would be a good segue between the two programs?  My ultimate intention is to produce recreational (HQ) videos with inspiring music and interesting scenery in attempts to tell a story of my life experiences.  I know that most of the professional/prosumer software has a lot more capabilities, but I'm simply looking to publish (non-commercial) videos inspiring others to get out and explore this beautiful planet of ours.  

I could share a few of my unpublished YouTube links of previous works if you would be interested in seeing my humble beginnings.  I'd ultimately like to increase my knowledge in video editing and production, but must admit, I'm a little intimidated by the seemingly overwhelming learning curve required for the higher end-software programs I've seen.  Any input you (or others) may have is greatly appreciated.  

A few links of my work.  (Would appreciate any/all feedback)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNKhftLuk4&t=32s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlXEaP9iFY&t=51s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXPHvSovUI

2020-2-24
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Denmark

cpaquette74 Posted at 2-24 16:45
I have a 2019 MacBook Pro and am wondering if there is something perhaps a bit more intuitive to work with.  (I am very familiar with iMovie) and the look of final cut pro is similar, but seems to be not as intuitive as iMovie.  Transitions and adding music to my work seems far more difficult, especially when I store most of my 4k drone footage on an external HDD.  Is there any program which would be a good segue between the two programs?  My ultimate intention is to produce recreational (HQ) videos with inspiring music and interesting scenery in attempts to tell a story of my life experiences.  I know that most of the professional/prosumer software has a lot more capabilities, but I'm simply looking to publish (non-commercial) videos inspiring others to get out and explore this beautiful planet of ours.  

I could share a few of my unpublished YouTube links of previous works if you would be interested in seeing my humble beginnings.  I'd ultimately like to increase my knowledge in video editing and production, but must admit, I'm a little intimidated by the seemingly overwhelming learning curve required for the higher end-software programs I've seen.  Any input you (or others) may have is greatly appreciated.  

you just need to plow through a few tutorials on youtube, then you will find it very easy to use.  FCPX is my favorite editor because it handles 4K very well. Your videos look very nice, apart from the stock transitions that make them look like they are made in iMovie.

Lol, I'm surprised you survived making those beach clips without someone smacking your face :-)  People tends to get pretty aggressive when you film them relaxing.
2020-2-25
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

I just need some simple video editing features such as converting, merging, cropping, lossless cutting, rotating, etc. so I choose Joyoshare VidiKit and use it as a video cutter. It supports both Windows and Mac.
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules