1034 7 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometime back I posted a message and short video (although, I can't seem to find it) about the problem of trying to fly straight. When I push the stick straight forward it flies forward but also to the right. I have to move the stick to the left to compensate. I know others were having this same problem and was wondering if there is going to be a fix for this?
Regards,
Tom   

2019-4-13
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The gimbal is not perfectly aligned and points to the left ... you have to do some tests and align it through the radio control.
2019-4-13
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ToscanaDrone Posted at 4-13 09:19
The gimbal is not perfectly aligned and points to the left ... you have to do some tests and align it through the radio control.

No, I can see the UAV move forward and to the right. The gimbal is facing straight ahead.

Tom,
2019-4-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Obvious and somehow irritating question: did you performed FW update and following IMU calibration?
2019-4-13
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 4-13 19:13
Obvious and somehow irritating question: did you performed FW update and following IMU calibration?

Yes, I have done the IMU calibrations a few times with the latest firmware. I even tried the stick calibration as well. There were other reports of this problem sometime back as well.

Tom,
2019-4-14
Use props
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2224665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own three Inspire 2's, and this happens on all of them. I have to have the crafts slightly yawed to the left in order for them to go straight.
2019-4-14
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TheMightyThor Posted at 4-14 20:57
I own three Inspire 2's, and this happens on all of them. I have to have the crafts slightly yawed to the left in order for them to go straight.

Yep, I have to do the same thing. Never had the problem until the last few firmware updates. I wish they had a parameter adjustment to counteract the yaw right movement. I would think that would not be to hard to program in.

Regards,
Tom   
2019-4-15
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TheMightyThor Posted at 4-14 20:57
I own three Inspire 2's, and this happens on all of them. I have to have the crafts slightly yawed to the left in order for them to go straight.

Yep, I have to do the same thing. Never had the problem until the last few firmware updates. I wish they had a parameter adjustment to counteract the yaw right movement. I would think that would not be to hard to program in.

Regards,
Tom   
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules