Mentality’s Treasure
2480 47 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomThomson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

Congrats, Lux! This is a great piece of work! I didn't expect to find such art here Good to see your unconventional approach... Can't enjoy your lyrics in full depth (english is not my mothers tongue) but your video is great!!
2019-4-20
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

Hartyaj Posted at 4-20 01:23
Lovely work, thought the music completed the video.

Thank you. My editing style takes most of its cut-cues from the music I select, so if i change my mind and go with a different music selection over my initial one in the middle of a project, it can slow me down a lot.  But finding the right music is worth it, because when done right, music can easily supersede visuals and speak directly to the heart - no common language or shared cultural experience necessary.
2019-4-21
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

AIRQUAD Posted at 4-20 03:01
Very creative work

Thanks, AirQuad. I’m glad you think so. Much appreciated.
2019-4-21
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

TomThomson Posted at 4-20 13:52
Congrats, Lux! This is a great piece of work! I didn't expect to find such art here  Good to see your unconventional approach... Can't enjoy your lyrics in full depth (english is not my mothers tongue) but your video is great!!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I feel that I’m at a point where I must incorporate new elements, cameras, etc., to stay challenged and to keep improving. My worst fear is creative stagnation.
2019-4-21
Use props
TomThomson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-21 01:09
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I feel that I’m at a point where I must incorporate new elements, cameras, etc., to stay challenged and to keep improving. My worst fear is creative stagnation.

It's always good to try something new ... Creative stagnation is a wall I hit too from time to time - I think it is important to have such times for re-thinking even if it feels like hell but it is also a chance to start something completely different or in a new quality. As far as I can see it worked well for you ;)
2019-4-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, amazing! Outstanding work!
2019-4-22
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-18 05:37
It’s my pleasure, Lysak. Thanks your encouragement. After several months of working only with aerial footage, I’ve found myself wanting to expand beyond the air and begin to incorporate shots from the ground also. My search for the appropriate land-based camera system is on! Any suggestions you or anyone from the forum may have would be much appreciated.

Have the same thoughts about adding some close frame from the ground in my own video. It is always metter of budget and personal preferences: someone like Canon, someone Nikon, and someone even like Sony But maybe for the start point it would be cool to have Osmo Pocket...
2019-4-22
Use props
Chickencrazy188
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for sharing!
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules