Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Micro SD Card Causing Mavic Disconnected Problem
453 11 4-13 20:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PardzFilm
lvl.3

Philippines

There has been a number of issue with the Mavic Pro disconnecting from the remote controller or DJI Go 4 app. It turned out that the micro SD card in the quadcopter was causing the Mavic Pro disconnects.  Most Mavic pilots will remove the SD Card from the Mavic and plug it into an SD card reader and copy across video etc onto their computer.  However the card can become damaged physically or the file system can become corrupt on the card.
Perhaps the card has been used for something else and has other files and folders on it and when it is back in the Mavic, it causes an issue when you try to record to it. The SD card may still work but it is not perfect and is causing an interference when back in the Mavic.
Take out the micro SD card and try flying and see if you still get disconnects. If you don’t get a disconnect, do a full format of the SD card in a Windows computer.  If it is still causing disconnects after the format,  then replace the card with the DJI recommended SanDisk Extreme micro SD Card 64 GB.

4-13 20:52
Use props
Wellsi
Captain
Flight distance : 1554852 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why are you stating all these posts as facts when they are not true?  I have been flying for years and never experienced any of the causes you mention for disconnects.  The remote signal has nothing to do with the SD card.  

You have posted 7 posts, all on the same subject, and all with wrong or unrelated information about why disconnects occur, which in 99% of cases, is simpley poor signal due to external radio interference, long distance, or poor orientation of the remote antenna.  

Ian
https://www.youtube.com/IaninLondon

4-13 22:47
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Pardzfilm, where is your evidence or source for this unbelievable claim?
4-13 22:59
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Disconnection between the AC and RC is caused by obstructions in the environment, interference from WiFi sources and electromagnetism in the environment and more basic issues like a loose cable or flying too far away. The SD card malfunctioning may lead to files being corrupted but will never cause an RC or app disconnection. I appreciate the effort you a have taken to create a multitude of tips on what must be nearly 20 different threads now but do ensure that you yourself know what you are advising on. Unlike most forum users who have been flying for years, there are some that are new to the hobby like yourself who will read your posts and act on them. If the information you give out is inaccurate it may lead to bigger issues down the line and even flyers crashing by being misadvised.  
4-14 01:08
Use props
PardzFilm
lvl.3

Philippines

I am a first timer
4-14 01:53
Use props
PardzFilm
lvl.3

Philippines

A J Posted at 4-14 01:08
Disconnection between the AC and RC is caused by obstructions in the environment, interference from WiFi sources and electromagnetism in the environment and more basic issues like a loose cable or flying too far away. The SD card malfunctioning may lead to files being corrupted but will never cause an RC or app disconnection. I appreciate the effort you a have taken to create a multitude of tips on what must be nearly 20 different threads now but do ensure that you yourself know what you are advising on. Unlike most forum users who have been flying for years, there are some that are new to the hobby like yourself who will read your posts and act on them. If the information you give out is inaccurate it may lead to bigger issues down the line and even flyers crashing by being misadvised.

Thanks sir
4-14 01:54
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 5492270 ft
Iceland

Then read the Manual a few times.
Posting nonsense like you have been doing do not help anyone.
There are people which come here looking for advice and help and they do not deserve this BS.
4-14 02:17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Really? It doesn't make sense
4-14 03:27
Use props
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

Many beginners visit this forum to seek advice from DJI and experienced pilots.

As a 'first timer' it might be easier to sit back and learn instead of cutting and pasting poor advice (crap) and then go fly to know what you are talking about
4-14 06:22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 3538780 ft
  • >>>
United States

Read your manual. I don't see any drone avatars under your profile

Are you even flying drones or just trolling for points or are you here to just state untrue facts?
4-14 08:09
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Woe Posted at 4-14 08:09
Read your manual. I don't see any drone avatars under your profile

Are you even flying drones or just trolling for points or are you here to just state untrue facts?

Woe and others,
I will ignore his posts in future,
He seems to be attention seeking.
4-14 08:53
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 3538780 ft
  • >>>
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-14 08:53
Woe and others,